Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had dinner outside on the deck with my son
I love watching the planes taking off and eating salsa and chips and fajitas
Service was very good as the waitress did not make us wait for refills on our drinks nor did she let our salsa dish get empty

1  Thank sheilaalauddin .

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Huge portion sizes, good prices, and very tasty food! We ate at Joe's Crab Shack one night and while we sat looking at their less-than-thrilling menu we looked up the menu online for the restaurant next door, Who-Song and Larry's. We'd already placed part of our order so we didn't get up and leave, but went back the next night to Who-Song and Larry's. It was very delicious and we wished we would have gone there the previous night as we enjoyed the food more and thought it was a better price.

Quite a few flies in the restaurant which was my only complaint. Servers were going in and out the doors to serve people outside so I'm sure that's where the flies were entering the restaurant, but we had about three that we were constantly swatting to keep off our food (and we were indoors).

1  Thank juanereeno
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had a group of 30 players/parents for a team meal. Food was fantastic, serve was very good even with such a large group. Will definately be going back next time we are in town.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This restaurant is a definite must when visiting Vancouver WA/Portland OR area. Wonderful setting right on the Columbia River. Extensive menu including children's menu. We had a party of five, all ordering different dinner selections from dinner salad to combination platters, and we each raved about the serving sizes and taste. All items are cooked to order. Try to save room for one of their many delicious deserts. Service was very friendly, attentive, and fun atmosphere. We would highly recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

1  Thank agchristie
Reviewed 24 July 2014

After staying in portland, we decided to cross the river into Vancouver to find this restaurant recommended by our hotel. My iPhone didn't give me correct directions, but I managed to find it. I'm glad we did. Our server was excellent. She was friendly and energetic. We got the free guacamole for signing up for the rewards card. We even got to hear the restaurant's performance of their guacamole song. The guacamole disappeared within minutes. Our food was very good.I had the chicken enchiladas. My son had the asada burrito which he also liked.

1  Thank Ylerb