Who-Song and Larry's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2014

The staff working on the Saturday night we visited were pretty awesome. The problem was that there weren't nearly enough of them. Half the tables in the facility were empty even though there was a 30 minute wait at 7pm on a Saturday. We rarely saw the same server twice, and the manager was chipping in taking orders and running food. Kudos for that. UNLESS, the manager deliberately understaffed to cut labor costs. Regardless of why it happened, we had a long wait in an empty restaurant.

The food came quickly, which was too bad, because the food was terrible. I haven't seen my nine year old daughter spit something out since she was two, but her chewed up chicken finger landed back on her plate after she found out it was mostly cartilage. I was never able to determine if they got my order of pork enchiladas correct, because I just couldn't tell if they were stuffed with pork or beef.

I'd go back for drinks, and maybe try to sneak in my own salsa (the chips were ok, but the salsa wasn't) as the team here seems great, and the view is really enjoyable, but I'd never, ever, ever....ever eat here again...

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Lunch buffet was good, service was excellent, Allison was our waitperson and she was great. When in Vancouver, we would definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had dinner outside on the deck with my son
I love watching the planes taking off and eating salsa and chips and fajitas
Service was very good as the waitress did not make us wait for refills on our drinks nor did she let our salsa dish get empty

1  Thank sheilaalauddin .
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Huge portion sizes, good prices, and very tasty food! We ate at Joe's Crab Shack one night and while we sat looking at their less-than-thrilling menu we looked up the menu online for the restaurant next door, Who-Song and Larry's. We'd already placed part of our order so we didn't get up and leave, but went back the next night to Who-Song and Larry's. It was very delicious and we wished we would have gone there the previous night as we enjoyed the food more and thought it was a better price.

Quite a few flies in the restaurant which was my only complaint. Servers were going in and out the doors to serve people outside so I'm sure that's where the flies were entering the restaurant, but we had about three that we were constantly swatting to keep off our food (and we were indoors).

1  Thank juanereeno
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had a group of 30 players/parents for a team meal. Food was fantastic, serve was very good even with such a large group. Will definately be going back next time we are in town.