“Excellent Burgers! Classic 60's Drive-in”
Review of Igloo Restaurant

Igloo Restaurant
Ranked #509 of 714 Restaurants in Vancouver
Vancouver, Washington
“Excellent Burgers! Classic 60's Drive-in”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Places like the Igloo are few and far between these days...sadly...because they make REAL, high quality American fast food. Every burger I've had here takes me back to the 60's. Where I grew up we didn't have a McDonalds for a long, long time...but we did have a few great family-owned drive-ins like the Igloo.

If you're in Vancouver don't miss it!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Maupinman

Portland, Oregon
“Agreed - great burgers”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

and old-fashioned yummy shakes! I agree with the other reviewers, clean, very friendly staff and excellent service to go along with tasty food. It wasn't the Igloo but definitely reminded me of my favorite hangout in the 60s.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank pdxscout
Washington State
“Great burger and fries!”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

The burger and fries were really good. I love their igloo sauce. The day we went in was about 2 pm on a Sat. and they were a little overwhelmed, but that's to be expected for a nice sunny Saturday when you serve icecream.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank GoodTimes4U
Kansas City
“Great place to hang out in the 60's!"”
Reviewed 25 March 2010

My friend Helen and I used to walk a couple of miles to the Igloo just to get a pumpkin ice cream cone in the fall of 1966. We spent a lot of time after school, sitting on the stools at the west end of the shop. Usually we enjoyed fries and a malt or an ice cream cone while we watched for those " special" boys to come in. I ended up marrying one of those boys a few years later.

I am so happy to hear the Igloo is still around. Not many of the places we used to haunt are in business anymore.
I'm coming home to see Helen this summer and we will make sure we walk to the Igloo once again to enjoy the great food and misty memories still there. I hope they still have pumpkin ice cream cones.

Vancouver, WA
“excellent!”
Reviewed 15 January 2010

It's a quaint little drive-in with inside seating. Small but comfortable. The food is excellent and the wait staff are very friendly. The service is great! The diner is clean and comfortable. I have had almost everything on the menu and not been disapointed yet! I would give thins little diner a four star review! I highly recommed eating here!

3 Thank skyesnana