“Great place to hang out in the 60's!"” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #496 of 699 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Kansas City
“Great place to hang out in the 60's!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2010

My friend Helen and I used to walk a couple of miles to the Igloo just to get a pumpkin ice cream cone in the fall of 1966. We spent a lot of time after school, sitting on the stools at the west end of the shop. Usually we enjoyed fries and a malt or an ice cream cone while we watched for those " special" boys to come in. I ended up marrying one of those boys a few years later.

I am so happy to hear the Igloo is still around. Not many of the places we used to haunt are in business anymore.
I'm coming home to see Helen this summer and we will make sure we walk to the Igloo once again to enjoy the great food and misty memories still there. I hope they still have pumpkin ice cream cones.

Vancouver, WA
“excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2010

It's a quaint little drive-in with inside seating. Small but comfortable. The food is excellent and the wait staff are very friendly. The service is great! The diner is clean and comfortable. I have had almost everything on the menu and not been disapointed yet! I would give thins little diner a four star review! I highly recommed eating here!

3 Thank skyesnana
Battle Ground, Washington
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2008

Great burgers

1 Thank Shanny708
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good for your sweet toth...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2008

good for your sweet toth !

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook