“Never again!”

Ranked #331 of 731 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were there for carryout.
Once the hostess handed us a menu it seemed to absolve her of further hospitality, evident b y the fact she was more concerned by her conversation with her co worker than getting someone to take our order.
When she did get someone to take our order, she barked at my husband the waiter was on the way.
The waiter seemed incredibly short when taking our order. After he handed me the credit card receipt he says I'll be back in about 10 minutes.
What? He could wait 10 seconds for my signature?
When we got our food, we didn't think to make sure the order was correct.
When we got back to the hotel room, we were short on items we paid extra money for. Onion rings instead of fries.
The food was so salty the neither my husband or myself could eat the fries and we only ate half our burgers.
We were so not impressed.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I do believe they put way too much salt on everything. Like the vegetable are tasty enough, you dont need to sprinkle oodles of salt on them. The food is about average or maybe a little less... service is okay. Ambiance is kinda divey.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

I have had lunch here several times and not been disappointed. They have a pick a pair lunch where you can soup/salad/ sandwich combinations. Good appetizer menu. They offer a frequent flyer type punch card good towards a free meal.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Small size but cozy. Good food and service. Enjoyed the happy hour special prices and drinks. Parking is next to McDonald's. not too noisy for dining.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

I have been to numerous Applebee's and this one rates in the top 10% for cleanliness, quality of staff and food preparation and taste.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!