“Good value”

Cuisines: American
Vancouver, Canada
“Good value”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

The food was good and the portion is quite good. All in all a good value. They have a very good selection to satisfy most people.

Visited June 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Where were all the people?”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Saturday night and there were only two other occupied tables?!? Our service as a result was very fast and attentive, but it was kind of scary to be so alone ;-)

Won ton tacos are so good, the mozzarella sticks were just right, and the chicken quesadillas hit the spot. [No, we weren't eating for health but from desperation and the happy hour menu.]

Anyway, it's weird how the happy hour menu varies from location to location -- I really would have liked the sliders -- but we "made do." Not sure our travels will bring us back to this location, but we'll be fine with it if they do!

Visited May 2013
“Over cooked steak”
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

We ordered steak and shrimp. The shrimp were fine but the steak was over cooked. We ordered them medium and they were well done. The waiter didn't come back until the meal was over. We let him know and he informed the manager. She was apologetic and didn't charge us for the meal. Over all I am very mollified by this.

Vancouver, Washington
“Wouldn't go here again!”
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

Had a friend who was at a nearby hotel so we went here for lunch. Server Lauren could not have been nicer!

I ordered half a beef, swiss cheese, grilled onion sandwich and cup of onion soup and friend beef dip sandwich which comes with fries.

When food came, on my plate was a ramekin less than half full of soup. I asked Lauren ''What happened to rest of soup?'' She was embarrassed and said manager said only 4 ounces! It was kind of funny, about 4 very small soupspoons. She took it back and then brought back one that had a couple ounces more but still not to the rim. Sandwich nothing to write home about.

My friend's beef dip looked more like beef chips..never seen one like that, not good. Fries were thrown on and just plain bad, floppy, no taste.

There are too many places to eat at and have good food tho Lauren did her best with customer service!

Eugene, Oregon
“Never again!”
Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were there for carryout.
Once the hostess handed us a menu it seemed to absolve her of further hospitality, evident b y the fact she was more concerned by her conversation with her co worker than getting someone to take our order.
When she did get someone to take our order, she barked at my husband the waiter was on the way.
The waiter seemed incredibly short when taking our order. After he handed me the credit card receipt he says I'll be back in about 10 minutes.
What? He could wait 10 seconds for my signature?
When we got our food, we didn't think to make sure the order was correct.
When we got back to the hotel room, we were short on items we paid extra money for. Onion rings instead of fries.
The food was so salty the neither my husband or myself could eat the fries and we only ate half our burgers.
We were so not impressed.