“Not My Favorite”

Cuisines: Thai
Washington
“Not My Favorite”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Very cutely decorated and fast service. The food was just a little off. I had Cashew Nut Chicken, the portions seemed small and there was little to no sauce. It tasted more like teriyaki chicken w/ nuts. Certainly not like Cashew Chicken in other Thai restaurants. My partner ordered the Thai Noodle Soup. The soup tasted more like stewed grass. Not our favorite. I guess we are just Pho people.

• Visited March 2012

“Thai Little Home - Great Lunch!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We love Thai food and this restaurant isn't too far from our home. Plus, it's one of our Grandson's favorites and we take him there for lunch once in a while. The food is flavorful, reasonably priced and ample. The atmosphere is pleasant with a "neighborhood restaurant" feel and the service staff is courteous and helpful. They also have a Happy Hour which we've attended for drinks and appetizers. Recommended.

• Visited February 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Best Thai restaurant that you could easily overlook from the street”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Every notice that some of the best restaurant recommendations you get come from friends who tell you that you "this place is a whole in the wall, but they have the best food." Thai Little Home is the best example of this that I can share. The food is fantastic. We received a recommendation from a friend who lived in Thailand for a number of years. He traveled from Portland to come to Thia Little home even though Portland is home to countless good quality Thai restaurants.

The restaurant isn't much to look at from the street. It appears that it may have been an old fast food restaurant in the 70's. Do not come here looking for atmosphere. You won't find it at Thai Little Home. What you will find is authentic, excellent dishes very reasonably prices served quickly. I notice a steady loyal following at the restaurant at lunch. There lunch specials are a very good value. Another plus to me is that their spice levels are fairly accurate. I like extra spicy and am often disappoinrted if the chef woun't prepare it for me that way when asked. My family like level four spicy. We all get exactly what we want at Thai Little Home.

• Visited September 2011
Portland, OR
“Great spicy pad thai!”
Reviewed 8 June 2011

I love their pad thai with chicken and a side of peanut sauce. I get it 2 stars which is fairly spicy and freshly cooked every time.

• Visited June 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“generally good-the tofu...”
Reviewed 31 March 2008

generally good-the tofu is a little too tofu-ey for my liking.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook