“Great meal at Tommy O's”

Tommy O'S Pacific Rim Bistro
Ranked #1 of 736 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Tommy O's Pacific Rim Bistro, the vibrant, rich flavors of the cultures that compose the Pacific Ring of Fire serve as the inspiration behind our fresh and flavorful fare. One of the best Happy Hour and Weekend Brunch destinations in Vancouver we also offer a full Sushi menu with creative and delicious options. Lunch and Dinner choose from selections like Macadamia crusted Halibut, Kona coffee-rubbed Flat Iron Steak, or Island style cuisine like Teriyaki Chicken, Kalbi Ribs, and Coconut Shrimp! We are happy to offer many gluten-free and vegetarian options as well.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were in Portland overnight and were told of several good restaurants within walking distance of our hotel. We have never had Hawaiian food, which was the main reason we chose Tommy O's. What a pleasure! The food was plentiful (to say the least) and unique ( to us). The waitress, Zen, was extremely pleasant and informative. Casual clothes are fine. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I saw this place on tripadvisor and had to give it a try. The food was wonderful. I couldn't get enough and ate way more than I expected I could have as the serving was quite generous and the food was tasty. The decor is also fancier than I would have anticipated for a Hawaiian restaurant. Definitely make this a stop if you are traveling to Vancouver. I will be going back to Vancouver in a few weeks and will for sure eat at Tommy O's again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Came here for lunch...Pork tacos, island beef, ribs, stir fry...all amazing. Fun, laid back atmosphere and fair prices. Eat here, that's all I can say!

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Visited Tommy O's in May 2014 on a business trip and it was a welcome change from the usual franchise scene. I had the fish and chips and it was very good. Crust was not soggy and the fish was as flakey as u could ask for. The cole slaw tasted weird but I assume that's what Tommy was aiming for. I was very pleased with this meal as was my buddy who had the sushi.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Whether it is a complete dinner, a snack, or just a Mai Tai, Tommy's gets the Ono rating.
Take a trip to Hawaii and never leave Vancouver. This is an awesome place.