“Great Hotel In A Great Location”

Hilton Vancouver Washington
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Loveland, CO
“Great Hotel In A Great Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I just left a two day stay at this hotel and loved it. The hotel is right across the street from the park and walking distance to boutique shops and restaurants. I arrived on Sunday and as luck would have it, there was the Farmers Market AND a wine festival happening at the same time. Great way to spend an afternoon! The hotel is clean and the staff are very friendly. They provided me with great places to eat including a Hawaiian restaurant, Tommy O's.The rooms are QUIET!! Being a light sleeper, this is important. The towels are soft and fluffy. Hair care products and soap are top of the line. The restaurant is fantastic with a great Salmon and Halibut dish. The only complaint I have is you must pay for internet. I mean, c'mon Hilton!! Come into the 21st century with the rest of the hotel world and give on this. It's not that hard!!!! Internet aside, stay here if you want a great location for a getaway weekend or business.

• Stayed June 2014
HLT_Vancouver, General Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for the great review of our property and the Downtown Vancouver area! I'm delighted you were able to enjoy our proximity to some great restaurants and summer activities in the park. We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then!

Eric Walters,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
North Plains, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a lovely hotel in a great location. It is clean, fresh, quiet, the beds are comfortable, the bath was well-equipped and had everything needed. I stayed here three days on business and had lots of equipment with me that had to be set up at the job site, and brought back each night. I made lots of trips from my room to the car and back, however this property’s method for handling parking is a huge problem. When I checked in the staff informed me of the extra charge for parking, and did not offer any alternatives. Okay, fine. I needed my car nearby and the safety and convenience of on-site parking were worth the cost. The check in staff charged me for parking and gave me a plackard to display showing payment. I used the self park option because I need to work with the equipment in the car. My room key would not open the gate to the garage and I could not back up. I walked two blocks back to the check in desk. They reprogrammed my card, again the card would not work. I had to manually lift the gate and squeeze under. Save yourself time and embarrassment. Avoid parking your car in this hotel's garage.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HLT_Vancouver, General Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank for you for the nice comments about our property and staff. I am sorry for the frustration you encountered over our self-parking procedures and logistics and apologize for lengthy unloading you endured. Please know that we do have a loading zone area on the Convention Center Side that can be used for unloading items all at once, rather than you having to make several trips. Just let the Guest Service Agent know upon checkin that you have a large load and arrangements can usually be made.

We look forward to seeing you again and wish you safe travels until then!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Hotel staff was wonderful....Quality of room great....Restaurant great.....Wonderful location for a leisure or business event! I needed directions..hotel staff helped me by printing up driving directions. When we needed our car..valet was right there!! Friendly..helpful..wonderful service!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HLT_Vancouver, General Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you for the great review of our hotel and restaurant! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be so helpful. We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then!

Yakima
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

This hotel is adjacent to a working rail line and in the flight path from the Portland airport. Early morning and late night traffic resulted in disturbed sleep. The room was well appointed. One of the pillows on my bed had a dirty laundry smell. I placed it on the floor with a note for the maid. That evening the pillow was back on the bed although not so stinky as the first time. It should have been removed from the room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HLT_Vancouver, General Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
I apologize for the condition of the pillow in your room and have discussed the matter with our Director of Housekeeping. Your room should be clean, fully stocked and prepared for you so I apologize that this did not happen for you. We hope to see you again so we can provide the exceptional experience that Hilton Hotels provides.

kennewick, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent stay for a business meeting. Nearby Park was beautiful and worth many visits. Close to the River and miles of walking for safe exercise in the heart of a city. Easily accessible by Amtrack and many of the conference attendees took advantage of this option. What a way to see the Columbia Gorge, a real attraction, to and from the conference. Stay at the Hilton in Vancouver, I did and loved it.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for the terrific review! I am delighted that you experienced our beautiful downtown area and access to so many fun things to do and see in the Northwest. We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then!

Walla Walla, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was a very good place to host a statewide convention. The facilities were excellent as was the staff. All of our needs were accommodated. The hotel room was very comfortable and very quiet. I will be back.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad you enjoyed your conference and the amenities here at our property. We look forward to having you back and wish you safe travels until then!

Seattle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel is in a great location adjacent to a beautiful city park. The rooms are clean, comfortable and very well-appointed with flat screen HD TV, coffee maker, Wi-Fi, very comfortable bed and high-quality bedding. The restaurant, Gray's, is first-class and makes for outstanding in-room dining. The staff is friendly, professional and efficient. the city's convention center is on-site and easily accessible from the lobby. I paid $99 for my room on the weekend and felt very good about the value. I heartily recommend this hotel for business or leisure in the Portland.Vancouver area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the nice comments and terrific review of our hotel! I am delighted that your stay was so enjoyable and that you had a chance to eat at Gray's at the Park. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your return visit. Until then, safe travels!

Eric Walters, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vancouver
Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland
Heathman Lodge
Heathman Lodge
#2 of 29 in Vancouver
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland / Vancouver
Comfort Inn & Suites Vancouver
Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites
Oxford Suites Portland - Jantzen Beach

Been to Hilton Vancouver Washington? Share your experiences!