“Awesome Hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Highlands Ranch, United States
“Awesome Hotel”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We loved this hotel! The service we received was outstanding! Some online reviews I read complained about the hotel being noisy. I did not find this to be true during my stay at all. We had traveled a week through the Northwest and this was our last night before heading back home. The room was beautiful and we enjoyed the patio and the view of the park; very relaxing. The location was perfect to visit attractions in Portland and the proximity to the airport couldn't be better. This hotel offered a wonderful experience at an awesome price point. The breakfast in the restaurant was the best and I loved the Dungeness Benedict! When visiting the area in the future, this Hilton will be our first choice!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank John C
HLT_Vancouver, General Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you for the outstanding review! Your kind words about our staff, property, restaurant and location will be shared with my team. I am delighted that your visit with us was so terrific and excited that you will be back! Until then, safe travels!

Eric Walters, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This hotel is tucked in a quiet town in Vancouver, Wa. Great place to stay if you want peace and quiet. Lovely park across the street. They also have a fantastic farmers market on the weekends. Pillows were a bit soft for my taste and the refrigerator must be purchased along with Wifi. The fitness center and pool were very clean. Room service and food get an A! Thanks Hilton!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the great review. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and that our food and amenities met your needs. We will be undergoing a renovation this year that will include the installation of refrigerators in every single guest room so you will not have to request one anymore!
We look forward to seeing you again and wish you very safe travels until then!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I spent 4 nights here and was impressed with the location of the hotel. We were close to the attractions and the bus system was good.

One thing I didn't like was that I payed extra to be on the top floor and my coworker who didn't pay extra got a room on the top floor as well. That has left a bad mark on my list with this hotel.

They didn't have refrigerators in every room. Got on the list to get one but none became available before I checked out.

They have a good pool and Jacuzzi and workout room.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
HLT_Vancouver, General Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thanks for the overall great review! I apologize for any confusion there may have been regarding your room request vs. that of a coworker. There are multiple pricing options depending on how a room is booked and a traveler's Hhonors status, but I'd be happy to look into it if you want to contact me and discuss further. We certainly hope to see you again and wish you safe travels until then!

360-935-4500
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Comfortable room, great bed and pillows. Very helpful, friendly and patient staff! Room service was quick and quite satisfying meals. Two blocks from a bus stop, so that commuting to Portland wasn't difficult. Relaxing lobby with a business/internet center.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad your stay was so enjoyable and that our location met your travel needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then!

Grand Rapids, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Nice hotel, great location across from the park and within walking distance of nightlife and restaurants. Parking was convenient. Staff was great and the fitness room was abundant with newer equipment.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HLT_Vancouver, General Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel, staff and Downtown Vancouver area! I certainly hope your next visit with us is just as pleasurable as this one was. We hope to see you soon and wish you very safe travels until then.

Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The hotel charges too much for parking and they charge for wifi. It has been a long time since I have stayed at a place that charges for every little thing. Also, when I had to change my plans to stay 3 days instead of 4, they had to charge me a much higher rate per night. The hotel is one of the more expensive hotels in the area and they don't offer any free breakfast option. I don't think I will be staying at Hilton Hotels in the future. The hotel itself is nice and has many amenities and is in a good location.

2 Thank Jruck36
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your stay with us. I apologize that your visit didn't meet expectations and hope you will return and give us an opportunity to provide an exceptional experience for you. We wish you safe travels and a wonderful summer!

scappoose, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My wife and i enjoy the location of the hotel as it's in walking distance to a lot of great places. One of our favorites is Woody's Taco's and we enjoy the night life the area has to offer. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. We will use this location in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the great review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel as well as our blossoming downtown area. We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then!

Eric Walters, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vancouver
Homewood Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Portland
Heathman Lodge
Heathman Lodge
#2 of 29 in Vancouver
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland / Vancouver
Comfort Inn & Suites Vancouver
Best Western Plus Vancouver Mall Dr. Hotel & Suites
Oxford Suites Portland - Jantzen Beach

Been to Hilton Vancouver Washington? Share your experiences!