“Awesome customer service”
Review of Byno's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Byno's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Bynos is family fun,Food, Drinks Desserts,Music and a Dance Floor. A place where families have fun till 9 and then it's grown up time. Featuring our Hand-Cut Steaks for sure it will be the best steak you ever had. The fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs, Made-From-Scratch Sides, and Fresh Baked Desserts and Chocolates will be etched in your mind as the place that is set apart in Vancouver!
Vancouver, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome customer service”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed with the high level of customer service. All the wait staff staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Definitely try this place out, good food, good prices and excellent service. We will be back!

1 Thank Kochfamily2014

Vancouver
“First time Eating Experience”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is a new Roadhouse and has lots of potential.
I had a Ribeye steak that was the best I have had in the Vancouver area. Tender, well marbleized and cooked as I ordered. :) :)
Down side was no bread came with the meal.
Ordered a side dinner salad for $4.95 because it does not come with your meal and I would not order the salad again. It was what I call weeds and after putting on the dressing it was just soggy, no crunch. :(
The homemade desserts looked fabulous but I was to full to eat any.
Husband had a burger and said his was the best he has had in Vancouver...Moist and not overcooked.

We will return, hope that the meat stays superb and they work on a few minor issues. It could end up being the place to go in Vancouver!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sheryl T
Vancouver, Washington
“Nice new comer to vancouver!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Had an excellent Road House Burger this afternoon! Byno's has a nice look and feel. The desserts looked soooo yummy but I have to say I could not leave room for dessert today my Burger with Blue Cheese was just to good. The Fries it comes with were almost as good lol.
Looking forward to going back to try some of the signature cocktails and of course those delicious looking Desserts!

• Visited July 2014