“Favorite favorite favorite”

Dining options: Takeout
Camas, Washington
“Favorite favorite favorite”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Hands down my favorite Asian restaurant in Vancouver. It's not a fancy place if you are into that. Family run little place with very authentic Korean food. The guy works the front and the wife works the kitchen. Wonderful people. I used to come here every week when I worked just a few blocks from there. Then we moved away for a few years, moved back, and found this place didn't change at all. I love Korean food, and this is my #1 choice when I need my kimchee fix, or asian food in general. They also have a good selection of Japanese style bentos and teriyaki bowls, so my kids love to come too.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank mimijj

St. George, Utah
“Good Food and Value”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the food, service (provided by owner), cleanliness and value of the Korea House. Simple but clean surroundings and the feeling of truly feeling welcome, set the stage for our dining experience. The food was very good, as evidenced by my wife making her way through most of her meal (which she normally never does). The flavors were many (and all good), with side dishes of this and that to add to pleasing the palate.
Bottom line, we are looking forward to our next visit to explore more of Korean dining

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank TeamFlounder
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good, authentic Korean.”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Great authentic Korean food at very affordable prices. Fast service and helpful hosts. Menu is a little limited but what they do they do well.

Visited January 2012

Been to Korea House? Share your experiences!