“Best pizza in the 'Couv.”

Blind Onion Pizza & Pub
Ranked #57 of 720 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 17 November 2012

They consistently make the best crust with whatever toppings you like. It's almost like eating fresh, hot, homemade bread. The ambiance at the restaurant isn't so warm and welcoming but that's minor.

There are newer reviews for Blind Onion Pizza & Pub

Reviewed 24 June 2012

My sister and I came here for lunch on our last day in town. We were staying in Vancouver just across the river from Portland. I had heard that Blind Onion Pizza was good so I thought we'd give it a try. I had an 8 inch vegetarian pizza which was hot out of the oven and loaded with all types of veggies. My sister had their veggie sandwich which was also served piping hot. I loved the vibe in here as well. Their were families with young kids, teenagers and elderly couples. Everything was super clean and the service was wonderful. I'm glad we tried this place.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Blind Onion is where we turn for pizza in Vancouver WA--their toppings are always good, and they get the cheese-sauce-topping balance right so that you can taste all of the elements without being weighed down by cheese. The crust is the best part--what looks like a fairly traditional pizza crust is just the right amount of stretchy bready fabulousness with nooks and crannies that capture some of the sauce. Perfect with a little drizzle of honey for a mid-meal dessert. Staff is friendly and the time-to-pizza is quick.

Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

Best pizza in Vancouver! If I'm craving pizza, this is where I go. Amazing crust. This pizza can't be beat.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

I liked the Blind Onion when I was there. It was an afternoon and there was no one there but my friends and I. The pizza was okay, not my favorite in town. It was a nice place to hang out though.

1  Thank ARSaltman