“Service and food stinks.”
Review of Shari's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shari's
Ranked #438 of 707 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
vancouver,wa
“Service and food stinks.”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

First of all we waited to long for our drinks and when we finally got our food it was cold. The atmosphere was awful the servers where running around like chickens with their heads cut off, no direction poor management. We had a horrible experience there and won't be back.

• Visited July 2012

Iloilo City, Philippines
“Great food, super service, top value”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

I eat out approximately 250 days a year due to the travel with my job and Shari's is my #1 choice of restaurants in the great Northwest. Their menu has a wide variety and the food is always top notch. If you join their club by providing online reviews, they provide excellent discounts and their pies are famous.

• Visited September 2011
Victoria, Canada
“Waited far too long for food”
Reviewed 27 August 2010

We were visiting and had arrived in town on a Tuesday evening. Had heard good things about Shari's being a great family friendly restaurant. Weren't impressed by what we experienced.

Took them forever to take our order. We weren't initially ready, but when we were they just kept walking past our table. Once the order was taken and we received our drinks, my husband received a blackberry milkshake - he had ordered a blackberry lemonade. The waitress seemed shocked and said that it was on the house and she'd get the correct drink. My husband is lactose intollerant and I had ordered a different flavoured milkshake. One of my young sons attempted to drink it, but he had his own drink.

It was almost an hour to receive our dinner. With two little starving boys and a family restaurant that is not that busy takes an hour? How long does it take to make a sandwich, a grilled cheese, macaroni & cheese and a medium rare steak anyway?

I got the feeling that because we were using a coupon that they would make us wait. Won't be going back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“low quality ingredients...”
Reviewed 11 September 2008

low quality ingredients, and not made well or how you ask for it. TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUSLY OVERPRICED for garbage food! the few items that used to be okay at any Sharis is now not good at all. the ONLY thing worth ordering is a chocolate milkshake.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook