“"eggs benidict"”

Shari's
Ranked #402 of 728 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 July 2012

the only time i go to shari's anymore is if im jones'in for eggs benidict! that's all they have that i can say anything good about! or just grab a whole pie and go! eating in the restaurant is not a very pleasant exsperience! would rather cook at home!

Reviewed 17 July 2012

Each time our daughter comes to visit from the UK, we make several breakfasts stops at Shari's. She says that she looks forward to eating there for months in advance! The atmosphere is upbeat and pleasant, the wait staff is attentive and helpful, the food is hearty, varied and reasonable priced. This is a must for us!!

Reviewed 16 July 2012

First of all we waited to long for our drinks and when we finally got our food it was cold. The atmosphere was awful the servers where running around like chickens with their heads cut off, no direction poor management. We had a horrible experience there and won't be back.

Reviewed 14 October 2011

I eat out approximately 250 days a year due to the travel with my job and Shari's is my #1 choice of restaurants in the great Northwest. Their menu has a wide variety and the food is always top notch. If you join their club by providing online reviews, they provide excellent discounts and their pies are famous.

Reviewed 27 August 2010

We were visiting and had arrived in town on a Tuesday evening. Had heard good things about Shari's being a great family friendly restaurant. Weren't impressed by what we experienced.

Took them forever to take our order. We weren't initially ready, but when we were they just kept walking past our table. Once the order was taken and we received our drinks, my husband received a blackberry milkshake - he had ordered a blackberry lemonade. The waitress seemed shocked and said that it was on the house and she'd get the correct drink. My husband is lactose intollerant and I had ordered a different flavoured milkshake. One of my young sons attempted to drink it, but he had his own drink.

It was almost an hour to receive our dinner. With two little starving boys and a family restaurant that is not that busy takes an hour? How long does it take to make a sandwich, a grilled cheese, macaroni & cheese and a medium rare steak anyway?

I got the feeling that because we were using a coupon that they would make us wait. Won't be going back.