“Try this for breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #141 of 699 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a breakfast & lunch cafe that specializes in pancakes, waffles, omelets, french toast, burgers, salads, sandwiches and much more!
Portland, Oregon
“Try this for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Right in the middle of fast food, chain restaurant mecca, this little cafe stands out. A friend too my husband and me here or we would never have found it amidst the craziness near the I5-I205 intersection. In a mall with health care providers, it is worth seeking out. Very good service and excellent food. I took a chance on Huevos Rancheros and was rewarded with a good rendition with refried beans between two corn tortillas with two nicely done eggs and a tasty salsa on top. My husband had a hearty Yankee Pot Roast soup with salad, and our friend had a grilled chicken salad that was huge! All portions were generous but manageable and food was fresh and delicious. Cornbread was a nice accompaniment and was large. I recommend you try this spot.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank kiggie

Medford, Oregon
“Perfect morning-after-the-concert-breakfast-comfort-food!--or anytime.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Good breakfast places are hard to find, but a friend had told me about this place--Biscuits Cafe. Even though it was in a shopping-center strip mall, the food was first class. Two of us had the Country Benedict, the perfect hybrid of Eggs Benny and biscuits & gravy...and very well-done here!
I had the Florentine Benedict--another home-run! The Joe's Scramble was average-to-unremarkable. Other than some initial confusion about seating us, the service was great and our waitress was a champ! Based on some of the plates I saw going by I want to try their Omlettes.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank StoneflyBri
Vancouver, Washington
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Pretty Darn good food for a pretty reasonable price. I really like their coffee, biscuits, and freezer jam! Mmmm!! Also, have had the Chicken Fried Chicken, and Chicken Fried Steak and it was pretty darn good. They always serve large portions and have friendly accommodating staff.

They serve serve some creative, large omelets as well. A must try for breakfast in Clark County

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank HippieStarFish
Greenbank, Washington
“Great Sunday breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

We were really impressed with this cafe. Even though very busy, we were seated promptly, our waitress was great, and the food was so good. All five of us ordered different plates and they all were delicious! Just a note though, this place gets very busy on a Sunday, so if going after 10 AM, may have to wait for a table.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank seatosea557
“Father's Day Flop!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

We have eaten at both Biscuits locations before and have had good experiences, but this by far was the worst restaurant experience I have ever had. It was busy, but got a table fairly quickly. It took 10+ minutes to be greeted or offered a drink. When we were finally offered one, we went ahead and ordered our food because we weren't sure how long it would be until we saw our waitress again. She retrieved our drinks, forgetting mine which was just coffee. After about 10 more minutes I flagged her down and finally got it. Our food took about an hour to come out....and when it did it was COLD. We were also missing 2 of the orders. I sent my food back to be warmed up and when I got it back it was still freezing cold. We also had to ask several times for drink refills. I didn't even hardly eat my cold food. We politely told a gentleman that looked like he might be a mgr and he apologized and compensated us with half off. They must have been very short staffed. It was an overall terrible experience. Will not return.

• Visited June 2013