“Neighborhood spot”

Ranked #102 of 719 Restaurants in Vancouver
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This place is always good. In house smoked meats that are always melt in your mouth awesome and even the chicken strips are better than ordinary. All the sides are great. There is usually a line to be seated. Lunch time is very busy, as was during our last visit. They were short staffed, but everyone was understanding, because it is so worth the wait! You are never disappointed. My sons fave place to eat.

There are newer reviews for Rib City Grill

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Rib City has consistently delighted us. I most frequently have the Smoked BBQ chicken and it melts in my mouth. I love that smoked flavor-unlike anywhere else.
At other restaurants the potatoes have been a disappointment to me - Dry and Tasteless.
Rib City has Moist, flavorful potatoes. Their coleslaw is delicious and the baked beans are quite the sweet treat!. The Mile High sliced pork sandwich is enough for two. The Baby-Baby Ribs are rich and "out of this world"! The baby Backs are great too:) We have had Rib City Cater to our Organization of (120-140 folks) half a dozen time and have NEVER been disappointed. We always ask for cards to put out as people never fail to ask "Where did this Great food come from??".
Staff and Service match the food quality- Usually a "worth waiting for line". This last visit our waiter was Carlos -friendly, very knowledgeable and anticipated our needs.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I consider myself a bit of a rib expert having travelled all around the U.S trying out ribs. Are they tops? no. Are they tops in the area? no. Are they a consistent and good, fall off the bone ribs? yes. Three different sauces are offered on the table, good service, a small play center for kids. The baby backs, which is all I ever order aren't the meatiest ribs I've had. The fact that I order and eat the full rack and a half proves this point. So if you live in Vancouver and don't want to drive to Portland, try Rib City in the Couve.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

The food was average at best and the service wasn't great either. We were excited to try a new BBQ place but won't be going back to this one.

Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

The ribs here are fantastic. They actually give you a full rack where others BBQ place short you several bones. The service is second to none. This location also has great green beans as well as baked beans. The restaurant was clean as well as was the restroom. Great place to eat.