“great place for a get together”
Review of Finale - CLOSED

Finale
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 5 March 2011

Our family hosted a pre-wedding get together at Finale-Coolidge Corner (upper floor). The food was great, service was good and desserts were still being talked about the next day. Their management staff (Valerie & Jason) were very helpful in helping plan this event since we live out of state. When we arrived everything was arranged as planned and it was nice to have a bar on the upper level for our guests

Reviewed 14 January 2011

I was at the restaurant on Friday January 7, 2011. I had a problem with the scallop pasta I ordered, and the manager Kim really helped me out. I end up buying a lot of dessert home to share with family. I have heard about Finale for a long time now, and even though I live in NH, an hour away, I will definitely go back due to the great service and the great desert.

Reviewed 20 December 2010

As clueless tourists, we marched in for supper, not really looking at the menu. The place looked like a normal restaurant. But the savory food, like supper, is just a secondary thought, because this place is focused almost exclusively on the desserts. We got a couple of their savory items, and then chowed down on a gourmet chocolate-caramel dessert platter for two. Even if you're looking for a traditional restaurant, go in a get a few non-sweet items, and then indulge in the finales. Or better yet, get your meal elsewhere while leaving plenty of room for dessert, and then head to Finale.

Reviewed 28 January 2010

Finale is very unique in Boston offering a fine selection of wine and high quality desserts! The atmosphere/ambiance is very nice and is perfect for a date or even to bring a couple friends to hang out. Their dessert selection is amazing and even their coffee is high quality. Definitely worth checking it out at least once!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 November 2009

Great food and drinks; very nice atmosphere; nice service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook