The rooms are small but clean, attractive, and well-cared for. There is a roomy fridge in every room, and WiFi. Hall bathrooms, though shared (in the case of our room and several others), are large, clean, well-appointed with Trader Joe's citrus shampoo and conditioner, hair dryers. Nice towels. Breakfast is quite good with ample fresh fruit selection, cold cereals, good coffee, hard boiled eggs, fresh bagels toasted to order with cream cheese, butter, all-natural peanut butter and an abundant selection of pure fruit preserves. High quality food for discerning tastes. Fresh fruit, cookies and coffee cake are available all day as is coffee. Fellow guests are generally polite and respectful, interesting people from all over the world and usually intellectuals connected with Harvard or another university. Owners/staff/managers are friendly, helpful and accommodating. Outstanding value for the money. Have been there four times and it is our home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coolidge Corner Guest House, a Brookline bed and breakfast, is in a quiet residential neighborhood a 6-minute walk from the nearest Green Line public transit station for access to central Boston. We're a 10 minute drive from downtown Boston MA and close to local colleges, universities, and hospitals. Our family-owned Victorian B&B guesthouse is an affordable and comfortable alternative to luxury inns, hotels, and chain motels. The friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you find the best of Brookline and Boston dining, sight-seeing, transportation and make the most of your stay at The Coolidge Corner Guest House. The guest rooms at this Boston area inn blend antique chic style with modern amenities: flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, cable channels, and central air conditioning. Some guest rooms share bathrooms. Common areas at our Brookline bed and breakfast inn include a private garden, sitting room, and dining room. Guests can also use a kitchenette and laundry facilities. Our expanded Continental breakfast is complimentary and features Boston's best bagels from Kupel's Bakery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coolidge Corner Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed & Bagel Hotel Brookline
- Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed And Bagel