Very nice place to stay. Everything was great except that our room was a little toon warm. We really enjoyed the lively conversations at breakfast with very interesting people. It was great place to stay and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coolidge Corner Guest House, a Brookline bed and breakfast, is in a quiet residential neighborhood a 6-minute walk from the nearest Green Line public transit station for access to central Boston. We're a 10 minute drive from downtown Boston MA and close to local colleges, universities, and hospitals. Our family-owned Victorian B&B guesthouse is an affordable and comfortable alternative to luxury inns, hotels, and chain motels. The friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you find the best of Brookline and Boston dining, sight-seeing, transportation and make the most of your stay at The Coolidge Corner Guest House. The guest rooms at this Boston area inn blend antique chic style with modern amenities: flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, cable channels, and central air conditioning. Some guest rooms share bathrooms. Common areas at our Brookline bed and breakfast inn include a private garden, sitting room, and dining room. Guests can also use a kitchenette and laundry facilities. Our expanded Continental breakfast is complimentary and features Boston's best bagels from Kupel's Bakery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Coolidge Corner Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed & Bagel Hotel Brookline
- Coolidge Corner Guest House: Bed And Bagel