“Cozy, friendly, go early ”
Review of Cutty's

Cutty's
Ranked #12 of 205 Restaurants in Brookline
Cuisines: American
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Cozy, friendly, go early ”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Small place with friendly crowd, good service, interesting menu. Tried the roast beef sandwich which was extremely good. Greens bacon sandwich was too spicy for our taste and the egg sandwich seemed to be the only kids friendly option. They 86ed bagels when we arrived at 10am Saturday which I thought was too early hence the missing star.

2 Thank Erik E

New York City, New York
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Cutty's is a gem in Brookline Village. They're known for their roast beef sandwich (which is amazing) but the pork fennel is definitely my favorite. One Sunday a month they have fried chicken sandwiches.

• Visited March 2014
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
“Super Cluckin”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I can't wait for the Super Cluckin sandwich. Literally the best part of my weekend. The only downside to this restaurant is that they are not sold every Sunday.

Visited February 2014
“Good but overrated!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Only in a town that does not have an abundance of outstanding lunch restaurants, is this considered great. I have been wanting to try this spot since seeing in on DD&D. I enjoyed my pork fennel sandwich but was not overwhelmed. I think the subtleties of various flavors was well done. The ratio of bread to meat left me thinking they were saving money on the sandwich at the risk of taste. It is close to being really good, but just missed the mark. I was disappointed by will try it again in the future.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Melizondo
Park City, Utah
“OMG!! Best RB Sandwich on the Planet!!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

I was visiting friends in JP, and I mentioned that I saw Cuttys on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. I said that we HAD to go there to try their roast beef 1000 sandwich. My friends had never heard of Cuttys, but based on my description of the sandwiches that I saw on the TV show, they were willing to give it a try. Cuttys did not disappoint! We were there on a Wednesday, and I got one sandwich for lunch- the ham and cheese- and one for dinner- the RB 1000, which I had wrapped up to eat on the plane on my flight back home. My friends also got the RB 1000, and I even got an extra RB to bring home to my husband. By far, this was the best RB sandwich that I have ever had. The RB just melts in your mouth, and there was a bit of a kick to the sauce. The flavors were totally awesome! The bread was also delicious. there os a blackboard in the restaurant that shows where all of the ingredients come from- mostly local, which is why everything tastes so fresh. The wait staff were all friendly, too. I would go back to Cuttys in a heartbeat.

• Visited October 2013