“very horrible customer service”
Review of Cafe Fixe

Cafe Fixe
Ranked #8 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Brookline
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I rushed to work in the morning and stop by to buy a cup of coffee to go. I get the part that at 7 am it is very hard to smile and be nice but the customer service was just horrible. I ask barista two simple questions because I have never been to this place before and wanted to know what kind of coffee they have. I couldn't believe how arrogant and rude people can be...I paid for my coffee and left with the feeling of being robbed emotionally. My Latte was OK, I can't say anything about that but still never going back to that coffee shop.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

A lovely intimate place that counts among the best coffee shops in Boston. But it's not a fast Starbuck-style place - it's a peacehaven for coffee-lovers. The cappuccino is not only great but also beautiful, with leaves or hearts drawn in the milkfoam. If you like to take your time and to really enjoy a good cup of coffe ou'll love it

3  Thank chani_a_paris
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I love to support independent coffee shops and this one is easy to frequent. They make the best, and prettiest cappuccino. They also have delicious baked goods including scones, croissants and rolls. I love this spot.

2  Thank pbmboston
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Small, quirky, Euro, delicious. Perfect expresso as an art form, not mass produced. Arrive early to beat the crowds on Sat.

Ignore the negative comments - these people want the owners to act like people at Starbucks - but like I said, this place is different (better).

1  Thank Kevin_from_Boston
Reviewed 22 October 2012

If you like being insulted and have a decent cup of expensive coffee. This is the place for you.
The pastries are overpriced as well and not very good. atmosphere is stark and not much room for sitting.

The owner is a jerk. He treats his employees disrespectfully, and his customers as well. I can't believe people put up with this [--].

1  Thank jamesinbrkl