“Lovely property!!”

Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brookline
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We stayed overnight recently at this Courtyard Marriot. It was a beautifully kept hotel...service was great, clean and lovely rooms, parking convenient, location to Brookline perfect. We were upgraded to a room on the 8th floor as I am a Marriot Elite card holder. The room was spacious and the view of the city incredible. We can't wait to go back to Brookline to stay there again.

Room Tip: If you can get a room on the 8th floor overlooking the city it is worth it
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jsl8367
CYBrookline, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Dear jsl8367,
Thank you for your perfect 5 review. We are proud of our team, brand and location. Thank you for being an elite member and we look forward to your return very soon.

Mui

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is average. Location is ok, rooms are ok, amenities ok, etc. The service is good and I had a pleasant stay. However, it is a bit expensive for a hotel of its caliber. Nonetheless, if you decide to stay here notwithstanding the price and location, you should have an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank AMJ92
CYBrookline, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear avja,
Thank you for your recent stay. We are happy to hear the staff was a delight during your stay. We look forward to your return. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stayed here three nights, in conjunction with medical visits at nearby medical centers. Great location for public transportation (T a block away); free shuttles to medical complex; nicely appointed room (no signs of age, as suggested in previous review). Restaurant wasn't much, but lots of nearby spots at all price levels. Expensive parking ($24/day) and watch out for taxes, which really boost the price. Not cheap but look for discounts (hospital rates, Priceline, etc.)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Covesiders
CYBrookline, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Covesiders,
Thank you for your recent visit. We are happy our hotel has perfect sleep condition clean and great location. We look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Visiting colleges and this was a perfect location between schools. Expensive for a Courtyard but I guess this was the going rate for this area. Nice room, good bed, convenient to lots of restaurants and the "T" around the corner for getting around. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank BusyMomNYC
CYBrookline, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear BusyMomNYC,
Thank you for your recent stay. I am sure there are many more to come. Our staff is what we pride on. Thank you once again and see you soon as the holidays are around the corner.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have wondered about the hotel for a while as it frequently pops up on Priceline. I usually stay further into the city but gave it a try this weekend.
I was impressed about how easy it was to get to on public transportation. Its a great neighborhood, with lots of good places to eat and shop.
I had a room with a refrigerator which was great since I went to Trader Joes and purchased some food to take along with me the following day.
The room was clean and there was no outside noise. The staff was very nice, especially Kyle at the front desk. I also appreciated the hot cider in the lobby.
There is free wifi at a slow speed. You can purchase stronger wifi.
The downside was that while the bedding was good, the fan in my room (which I needed to run for air circulation) was a window unit and quite loud. Hard to get a good night's sleep. I did not complain-seemed like something not correctable. I will bring earplugs but will come again for the location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank CSSnowshoer

Dear CSSnowshoer,
Location, location and location is key along with supberb staff and service. I will let Kyle know! Thank you for your great feedback and see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I had a procedure at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and my wife and I decided to stay three nights at this location. We were shuttled to the hospital and back. Our room was fine and comfortable and very clean. The room/furnishings showed some age and should be updated. However the bed was the usual Marriott comfortable and the staff were outstanding. Entertainment (Coolidge Corner Theater), restaurants and shops were literally next door. It was a nice area to walk around. The cost is what to expect in the area. We expect we will stay again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hickup41742

Dear hickup41742,
I hope all was well with your visit at BI. Thank you for your feedback to our clean hotel and outstanding staff. We look forward to your next visit. Take care!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We unhappily paid $450 for ONE NIGHT at what can only be describes as a three star hotel at best....victims of the baseball final series which was being played on the same weekend we were in Boston. However, we stayed over on a Friday night and the games did not start until the Saturday. This was a hotel badly in need of refurbishment which could not even offer a proper breakfast.

OK if your budget is around the $175 at tops but not worth a cent more. Our disappointment was based on not knowing about the baseball and the hotel bearing the Marriott name.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank henrybenj
CYBrookline, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear henrybenj,
Thank you for your feedback. Prices are generally high in Boston for October as the city is bustling. I have reached out and waiting to hear from you to discuss about your recent stay. I am glad to hear your sleep quality at our hotel was good. Please feel free to contact me if I can further assist. Thank you for staying with us.

617.396.2005

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookline
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway
The Verb Hotel
The Verb Hotel
#10 of 84 in Boston
The Inn at Longwood Medical

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline? Share your experiences!