“Take out once a week”

Good for: Child-friendly
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Take out once a week”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Boca grande is on my way home from work and I usually stop in for a chicken burrito grande once a week. All of ingredients are fresh and everything is made to order.

• Visited February 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“This is the stuff of my childhood”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have gone to this place countless times over the years - originally going to the owner's first business, Anna's Taqueria until he split off and created Boca, which tastes higher quality and has more options like enchiladas and (yum) tamales. The sauces are better, the grilled chicken has a nice lemon piquant to it, and in general it is just higher quality...the guacamole has to be scooped and can't be squirted from a squirt bottle. I went here with my best friend all throughout high school and this is my ultimate comfort food.

• Visited November 2012
Ballwin, Missouri
“Good burrito at good price”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Filled the bill for wanting a quick meal. Not much in the way of atmosphere. Burrito was promptly made and served and cost just S5.95. I would go there again for take out.

Deerfield, Massachusetts
“Ordered Quesadillas and Received Enchilades!”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Not only the wrong order, but the steak was so chewy, I could not eat it. The refried beans were more of a soup consistency - did not get the impression that this was the cleanest place - you could see right into the food prep area - enough said - will never go back.

• Visited July 2012
West Babylon, New York
“Great Value and Taste For Your Money!”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

My husband and I decided to take a walk one evening while we were attending a Parent Orientation at Boston University. We wound up walking to the town of Brookline. On Pleasant St. we happened to see Boca Grande Taqueria. Not being familiar with any eating establishment along Coolidge Corner, we watched as a steady crowd of people streamed into this restaurant. We decided to give it a try. A we were glad we did! We eat had a burrito which could easily feed two people. Portions are huge and very tasty. As John_d_boston said in his review, it's nice to eat a fast food meal on actual china with real utensils. Good deal for local college students.

• Visited July 2012