“Mixed Review”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: We are located in the heart of Coolidge Corner. Green Line "C" Cleveland Circle, Coolidge Corner Stop.
Description: At Khao Sarn, we know Thai Food. Our Chef and owners are Thai and our food is authentically Thai. Made from the freshest ingredients available, our food is simply what we are known for. Our menu is extensive and we offer dishes from all over Thailand. Our mixologists have a plethora of knowledge on wine and cocktails. Some of our specialties include the classic Lychee Martini, Rose Essence Mojito, and a myriad of fruity creations like the velvety Frozen Mango Cabana.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The restaurant is well located and has a nice atmosphere. My coconut chicken soup was the worst I have ever had but the pad Thai was fantastic. Had the soup been better my overall rating would have been much more generous.

1  Thank 758Paul423

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were exploring the neighborhood in search of
a possible restaurant for dinner. We came upon
Khao Sarn, noticed a Zagat rating, and decided to
give it a try. I am very particular about my
pad thai, and theirs did not disappoint.
We also ordered the coconut seafood.
Yes, the food is served INSIDE the coconut!
Fun and unique. The restaurant also
had a steady stream of new customers
while we were dining. That also told us
that people in the know come here often.

1  Thank jeanc319
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Visiting Boston, Brookline area, Khao sarn was recommended by friends. It is truly excellent. Masaman curry first rate, simpler dishes, soups all tasted fresh, well spiced. Service warm, welcoming. A very good choice to which I will return.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We are lovers of Thai food and eat it often, consequently we were delighted to find some dishes we hadn't had before (from the signature dish section). Every dish was beautifully presented and tasted great. Service was friendly and professional. Excellent value for money. Would definitely come here again, if we return to boston.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I'm not a big fan of Thai food but my wife is. When we need to travel to Boston, we always end up there at least once. I must say that the food is outstanding. It's the best Thai that I've ever had. Pretty place too.

1  Thank ARP1369