“Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Quincy, Florida
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This was a nice, quiet setting for a wonderful meal. Nothing fancy, but the food was really good. Loved the artwork as well as the food.

Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Tasty but only about 80% authentic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

While in Boston on a business trip, I took the opportunity to try out many of the eateries in the Coolidge Corner district. While this was one of the better ones, it wasn't great. The service was prompt and the food was tasty but the chicken pho is pretty bland compared to others, which have not compromised on authenticity. Fresh Vietnamese basil was offered, as were bean sprouts, a wedge of lemon and the usual hoisin and chilli sauces but no fish sauce or cut chillies were proffered. The soup was lukewarm, which was to say that my bean sprouts remains unblanched throughout my meal. It was also pretty expensive for the simple fare. The coconut drink was nearly $4 for a small glass and $8 for the smallest bowl of chicken pho.

That being said, the service was excellent. The wait staff were polite and attentive. I might swing by again to try some of the other items on offer. I'll just be sure to adjust my expectations.

Visited April 2014
pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Nice restaurant. Recommended by someone at the b&b and food was delicious and very reasonable. Nice neighborhood find.

Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Tasty place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I was introduced to Vietnamese food a little over a year ago now, and I love it! I came here to try their version of Pho and Bun, and was pleasantly surprised. I took my friend here shortly after, and she soon loved it as well. Pho Lemongrass has now become our place to go about once or twice a month. It´s very convenient, and it´s also really tasty. The service is friendly, and the restaurant is always clean. It´s also well priced. If you´re in the mood for Pho, you should definitely check this place out :)

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Good Vietnamese restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I visited with my wife on a Sunday afternoon around 5 PM. We found easy parking which is always so difficult around Coolidge Corner.
The service was very good, we ordered tofu triangles, different kinds of spring rolls and pho.
Spanish wine was a good pairing.
We really liked our choices. Food had a wonderful combination of condiments and was very delicious.
Prices are very reasonable.

• Visited February 2014