“Excellent Food, Excellent Service”
Review of Rani Indian Bistro

Rani Indian Bistro
Ranked #41 of 215 Restaurants in Brookline
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rani Indian Bistro is a contemporary Indian Restaurant located in Brookline's Coolidge Corner. Offering a full bar with exotic cocktails and and carefully selected wine and beer list. Whether alone, in a small or large group, ready for an elaborate full dinner, a light bite from our small plates menu, craving a traditional favorite or a modern taste, we will strive to make your dining experience memorable. Our dinner menu is always available, or you might sample our cuisine by trying the changing variety of dishes available every day on our all-you-can-eat lunch buffet.
Reviewed 11 November 2014

While on a business trip to Boston, I dined here on the recommendation of a member of the Boston Police Department. It was so good that I returned on two more occasions in a four week period. Service is friendly and efficient and non intrusive. There is a good choice of dishes and the quality of the food is excellent. On the first occasion there was 6 of us in the group and we shared 2 assortment platters, which were really good. I followed with Butter Chicken which was excellent. They have a good range of wines, with many available by the glass. The 2nd visit I tried the Chicken Tikka which was also excellent. It was so good I returned for another meal, with 2 colleagues and also brought the Boston Police Officer who had recommended Rani in the first place. I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone who finds themselves in the Brookline area of Boston in search of good quality food, in nice surroundings and reasonably priced. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 5 September 2014

I have been here for sunday brunch buffet few times, the selection is not to much but for the cheap price u pay for i think its enough.I can't wait to get back to Brookline and take a bite from the amazimg naan there !!!

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

This has been my favourite place with the tastiest food since I've been in travelling in the US on holiday. Everyone was so friendly and my sister and I thoroughly enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was travelling to Boston last week and thought to stop by and eat here. As I was on my own, I did a take out, the staff is very unfriendly !.. and i should have checked the meal before I left the place, Upon my arrival at the hotel, I was very disappointed on how they had packed my meal. They put ( threw ! ) the bread right on top of my curry so needless to say it was wet and soggy and cold !.. Their website is much better then the restaurant.. find other Indian place in Boston, there are plenty of them !..

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We sat down for a late meal after a movie close to closing time and the staff were very friendly and courteous despite the lateness of the hour. The food itself was passable. The Chicken pieces were extremely large, and the taste was alright. The rotis were kind of hard, and seemed a bit stale. The gravy was decent. Overall, the place is worth going to occasionally until I find someplace that is consistently better.