“Truly a neighborhood gem”
Review of Pizzeria Dante - MOVED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizzeria Dante
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I live around the corner from this place and passed by it many times. I tried it a couple if times now and found that it is really great!

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Dante

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went there near closing after a late meeting, and the employee (maybe the owner given he was in a picture on the wall) gave me a welcoming greeting and was happy to make me a calzone. I thought they might be upset about coming in just before closing but I got no sense of this at all. It was terrific, and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Happened upon this place by chance yesterday and am now kickin' myself for waiting so long to try it. EXCELLENT NY-style thin crust!! AND -for those of you avoiding pizza- my hubby&mom ordered salmon&asparagus, also excellent. And my dad raved about the chicken parmesan. The staff were kind enough to bring our food out to us when it was ready&we had fun just hanging-out in this joint. Can't wait to recommend it&return. Oh, and the prices are EXTREMELY reasonable. What a find!!!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Pizza is made to order so very fresh. The crust is thin and crispy, the sauces and toppings fresh and delicious. Definitely worth a visit, or good to take out.

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Giant meatballs on a thick french roll swimming in marina sauce and melted cheese. Absolutely amazing!