“always interesting, always fresh”
Review of Clover Food Lab

Clover Food Lab
Ranked #61 of 205 Restaurants in Brookline
Boston, Massachusetts
“always interesting, always fresh”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am amazed at how many different flavors they pack into a $6 sandwich. The combinations bring out the best in the seasonal vegetables. They take a playful creative attitude towards fresh fast food. The atmosphere is stripped down but the sandwiches and sides are creative, nutritious and satisfying. They use local ingredients, they experiment and they clearly care about getting it right. Check for the afternoon specials. And, they're open until 10. Great for a quick bite and probably a godsend for parents with young children. Some sandwiches are winners (egg and eggplant, breakfast sandwich) and some are just passing through. This may be the vegetarian "fast" food of the future, available now.

• Visited June 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice idea but...”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I love the concept. Fast food with great ingredients, locally produced, organic when possible etc. I was eager to try it. My partner likes it. BUT when I sampled the food which sounded delicious when read out it really was rather underwhelming... as if the balance of all the ingredients was just not right and the execution wrong!! Maybe my expectation was too high. I'll probably give it another go soon. I do not think one visit is enough to make up my mind. I think it is worth a visit to make up your mind, too. It is pretty convenient and the service is fine.

• Visited May 2014