“A great place”

Dining options: Breakfast
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A great place”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My wife and I took the kids here while on vacation. It was a great atmosphere. With the staff bantering back and forth in thick, authentic Boston accents and the locals having their conversations I thought I was in a Saturday Night Live skit. It was fun! The staff treated us so well and enjoyed our southern accepts. Both sides had to repeat a few things. Our waitress took care with our kid's food allergies and was very kind.

The food was good ol' American comfort food. Nothing fancy, but it was just what we needed before a big day of sightseeing.

I highly recommend this place and would like to return.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank jdmo

East Sparta Ohio
“Love the bee”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Last year we discovered this little gem while staying at Anthony's Townhouse (acrossed the street) for the Boston Marathon 2012. We love this place....good food, servers are fantastic, would not eat breakfast anywhere else during our stay.

When we returned this year they even remembered us!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Lovinlife1212
London, United Kingdom
“Average diner, does the business.”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Staff were very friendly. Service was very good and pretty speedy. Average american fare - salty, sugary meals. No brown sugar, but honey available. Scrambled eggs made with lots of butter. Wheat bread - like white bread only beige.
Oatmeal available - made with water.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank AfroZami
Boston, Massachusetts
“Special little gem!”
Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

I can't tell you the last time I've been to a place like this! Tiny, fresh food but basic & the staff yelling at each other (in a good way) is a riot! It's the diner you always hope for but never find. I can't wait to come back!

2 Thank Deena B
Boston, Massachusetts
“Quick and satisfying”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Every time I've been here the service has been very quick and the food is just right. Nothing over the top nor subpar; just right. Big portions

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Ctcrew96

Been to Busy Bee Restaurant? Share your experiences!