“Very cool”

Dining options: Breakfast
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very cool”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I had the best moussaka ever, and the surly waitresses weren't really! Now the owner, well that is another story, but kitschy is the best way to describe with fondness what I would say is an experience not to be missed. The food is so good and really worth going to as this is a venerable Boston institution! Who knew!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank cbc1234567

Denton, TX
“Return Visit”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Our son discovered the Bee many years ago. It is now a must stop on every visit to Boston. The Blueberry Pancakes remain my favorite thing on the menu. It's always busy and sometimes crowded but the experience makes it worth a short wait.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Tupelo010835
Galena,IL
“Fun diner”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Sit in Mel's section and enjoy a great meal and her friendly service. The osso bucco was wonderful. I had an omelette, full of cheese and ham. YUM. Good place to interact with the local crowd.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank MLH828
Raleigh, North Carolina
“A great place”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My wife and I took the kids here while on vacation. It was a great atmosphere. With the staff bantering back and forth in thick, authentic Boston accents and the locals having their conversations I thought I was in a Saturday Night Live skit. It was fun! The staff treated us so well and enjoyed our southern accepts. Both sides had to repeat a few things. Our waitress took care with our kid's food allergies and was very kind.

The food was good ol' American comfort food. Nothing fancy, but it was just what we needed before a big day of sightseeing.

I highly recommend this place and would like to return.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank jdmo
East Sparta Ohio
“Love the bee”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Last year we discovered this little gem while staying at Anthony's Townhouse (acrossed the street) for the Boston Marathon 2012. We love this place....good food, servers are fantastic, would not eat breakfast anywhere else during our stay.

When we returned this year they even remembered us!

• Visited April 2013