“Authentic Italian Food”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Cork, Ireland
“Authentic Italian Food”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Just randomly popped in here for lunch today and was delighted to find good value, authentic simple Italian cooking close to my new apartment. The produce for sale is a nice bonus too. Reminds me of a little place at home I thought I would miss terribly... maybe not!

• Visited June 2013

Newton, IA
“Great Italian Food!”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We were visiting Boston and stumbled upon this small restaurant. It was a GREAT experience. The nightly special was Lasagna, and it was the best lasagna I have ever eaten. I would definitely recommend it to others. My friend tried the Chicken Alfredo, and that was great too. We would go back if we were ever in the Boston area.

• Visited July 2012
Brussels, Belgium
“Best penne fedora”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

One my usuals, i never miss it when i am in boston. Cool familial place very home style. I would recommand it to every travellers

• Visited April 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Unbeatable Value - A Gem in Brookline”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

If you like Italian food, you won't want to miss this restaurant in Brookline! The pasta is filling, pretty large portion size and a great value. Wednesdays and Sundays they have a special for $5 pasta- an unbeatable value for any restaurant in the Boston area. Their paninis are massive too. Every time I've been there the food is served very quickly and the service is friendly. It is a cute smaller restaurant and makes you feel at home. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but come inside and you will be pleasantly surprised. I will continue to come here as it's simply hard to beat!

• Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Like I was back in Florence”
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

Yes, the pasta sauces are that good. The other reviewers are accurate . More Italian than a lot of the North End. Wonderful soups and hot entrees too. This is about bold rich favors. Hearty portions great prices. Ambience is plain. It is simply about the food. And that very bland bread? Also authentic. Mangiare bene.

1 Thank Donald S