“chain with decent pizza”
Review of The Upper Crust

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“chain with decent pizza”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

There is certainly better pizza to be had in the area but if you find yourself hungry and near the Upper Crust it's worth visiting. They serve thin crust pizza with toppings ranging from standard to the more creative. I've never been blown away but I haven't been disappointed either. The service is quick and they always have an open table. There are locations all throughout Boston-keep your eyes open for Groupon deals. They've done them in the past.

• Visited September 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
“wow”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I didn't even get to explore the whole menu or look for much. My impression is that is focuses on well-known ingredients and combinations. I got a spinach pizza which was served too hot, but cooled down to let me enjoy the perfect combination of cheese, crust, and generous toppings. It was Monday, and I sang some of Elenor Rigby to get my meal cust cut in half. The clerk who judged me was very gracious and forgiving. It is tough to sing Elenor Rigby while the doors are playing. My date and I thought it hit the spot. I will return here.

• Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

For pizza in Brookline and I love the Calzones. Get a hamburger calzone with 3 cheeses and caramilzed onions. . .

Visited January 2012
New York City, New York, USA
“awesome pizzas”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

The pizzas are just terrific. you can watch them roll that famous thin crust and top it with generous quantities of great quality mozzarella, basil and tomatoes. Try the spinach ricotta with caramelized onions just before you go off to a health spa in the mountains.

Visited June 2012
Albany, New York
“Really thin”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We visited Upper Crust for a quick bite after checking in to a nearby hotel. The pizza and service was great. This was the thinnest pizza I've ever tried.

• Visited April 2012