“great stay, clean, comfortable & hospitable”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brookline
Anthony's Town House
Ranked #8 of 11 Brookline B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“great stay, clean, comfortable & hospitable”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My colleague and I were in Boston for a conference, and had an excellent stay. Enjoyed the clean comfortable room and bathrooms. Great wi-fi access, and easy to get to from airport (I took public transport, no problem), and as others have said we were offered a ride into the centre of Boston (there was snow during our stay). I had a late flight home and they allowed me to leave my luggage there all day, until I picked up that evening.
I'd highly recommend, and if I'm in Boston again I'll definitely be staying here.

Room Tip: Room 7 had a double bed and a single, two of us shared. The windows look over the main road. I found...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 February 2013

This was a great place. Very clean and comfortable, with cable and internet. Not only that, but I was in town for a job fair and Anthony offered to drive me to my destination on more than one occasion. His wife was also an absolute pleasure, offering assistance whenever she could. The hospitality alone makes this place worth it. In a great location, great lodgings, and moreimportantly, great hosts! I would definitely recommend it!!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Southern California
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Anthony's Town House is now my place to stay on future trips to the area. Clean, comfortable and spacious rooms combined with Barbara and Arthur's friendly hospitality gives this beautiful place five diamonds in by rating book.

Room Tip: The Busy Bee, recommended by Arthur is a great place for breakfast.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Frugalin
New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 October 2012

We stayed here a few times over the years. My husband was not a big fan of the shared bathroom concept but I didn't find it to be a problem. We never stayed in the same room more than once just by chance. My favorite was a small room, possibly second floor, facing the street. Barbara was always welcoming and helpful with info on the area. The "T" was right out front and there were many stores and restaurants nearby. When I get the chance to return to Boston I will stay at Anthony's again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Midland, Michigan
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My husband, 2 kids and I enjoyed our stay. The decor is unique, but the place was clean. Our room in the basement was huge. It was wonderful not to trip over everything during our three night stay. We had no issues with the shared bathrooms. The T was literally right outside the door. You could hear it in the morning, but it was not so loud that it woke the kids. We walked to a night game at Fenway and felt completely safe. Lots of restaurants and stores within walking distant to meet your needs. Based on location and price alone, I would return without hesitation. Barbara and Arthur were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I´ve been there many many times, and, I can only say that IT´S great!!!
If you compare the quality service and rates, you can´t find anything better.
Apart from that, both Barbara and Arthur are so special, they make you feel so confortable that everytime you´re planning to visit the Town you´ll repeat.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Karol G
Virginia
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Great Location in Boston. Right off the Green line subway stop, close to BU, Fenway Park, the Emerald Necklace park system and walking distance to multiple restaurants and shops.

Cost is good. Nice and quiet courtyard in back.

Beds are not the highest quality but comfortable.

Shared bathrooms which are cleaned daily.

Lots of stairs which can be difficult pending your physical health.

Overall, great value for the price.

Room Tip: Try to get 1st or 2nd floor room if stairs are difficult.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookline
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway
Hotel Commonwealth
#8 of 83 in Boston
4.5 of 5 bubbles 4,309 reviews
Boston Hotel Buckminster

Been to Anthony's Town House? Share your experiences!