“Great rate and friendly”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brookline
Anthony's Town House
Ranked #8 of 11 Brookline B&B and Inns
Portland, Maine
“Great rate and friendly”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

We booked the same day we stayed. Arthur was very helpful with parking. He tried to get us a free spot, but with all that was going on in Boston (marathon) that was not possible. He did secure us a $10 spot for in-and-out parking for 24 hours, a very good deal! We also got as much help as we wanted with visiting sites, directions and restaurant choices. The T stop (green line) was steps outside the front door, and a quick ride into the theater district, which was our destination.

Our room was on the third floor, large and stately with plenty of storage. The bathroom was shared with two other rooms, but very clean. The bed was hard; my hips were sore in the morning. I would still recommend it, especially for one night. Cash only, so planning ahead is needed.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank beverlyjoy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Catania, Italy
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I have stayed at Anthony's Town House for two years now during the Boston marathon and they make me feel more than at home. Its the perfect cheering location for the marathon as its close to 1.5 miles from the finish line. I love the family feel and great location of Anthony's. They are right across the street from the T-line and there are a handful of wonderful places to fill your belly just steps from the town house. Barbara and Authur are more than accommodating to make your stay just perfect. Thanks for everything that you have done for my family, friends and myself, you guys are awesome.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JessicaLPigott
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Second year at Anthony's Townhouse for the Boston Marathon and a great place to stay! One mile from finish line and the owner Barbara is nothing but wonderful! It feels like a second home to us. I will never stay anywhere else. I have traveled all over the world and I love this place! Thank you to Barbara and Arthur for making us feel right at home! Love you both

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Oliver, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Thanks to trip adviser people we chose Anthonys townhouse. What a pleasant surprise. The place is furnished with all the luxuries of yesterday. Beautiful chandeliers, period dressers and tables. Bathrooms are shared but spotless. If you are going to Boston you should stay here. Steps from subway and parking is available. Hate to give away secret places but your hostess is Baba...beautiful lady and very helpful. Wish I had a reason to go back. Nobody believed the pricing but believe. It's a great experience. Thanks again Baba..you made our stay!!!

Room Tip: It is five floors so try to get 1st or 2nd. The basement is also available but didn't see it...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lynn M
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Fabulous! We arrived in Boston & the central city & nearby areas were booked solid. An enterprising person at the info centre sourced a room for us at Anthonys Town House. We thoroughly enjoyed experiencing a more local Boston neighbourhood while enjoying the convenience to the city along with Anthonys welcoming hospitality. Would definitely reccommend. ps: try the Busy Bee Diner diwn the road.

• Stayed May 2012
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My colleague and I were in Boston for a conference, and had an excellent stay. Enjoyed the clean comfortable room and bathrooms. Great wi-fi access, and easy to get to from airport (I took public transport, no problem), and as others have said we were offered a ride into the centre of Boston (there was snow during our stay). I had a late flight home and they allowed me to leave my luggage there all day, until I picked up that evening.
I'd highly recommend, and if I'm in Boston again I'll definitely be staying here.

Room Tip: Room 7 had a double bed and a single, two of us shared. The windows look over the main road. I found...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 February 2013

This was a great place. Very clean and comfortable, with cable and internet. Not only that, but I was in town for a job fair and Anthony offered to drive me to my destination on more than one occasion. His wife was also an absolute pleasure, offering assistance whenever she could. The hospitality alone makes this place worth it. In a great location, great lodgings, and moreimportantly, great hosts! I would definitely recommend it!!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookline
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway
The Verb Hotel
The Verb Hotel
#14 of 83 in Boston
Hotel Commonwealth
Hotel Commonwealth
#8 of 83 in Boston
The Inn at Longwood Medical

Been to Anthony's Town House? Share your experiences!