Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area
Residence Inn Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)
Dunning Mills Inn(Fredericksburg)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleancowboy jacksfront deskwafflesfire stationmile triprental carcontinental breakfastnext morninggood nights sleepnice poolan older hotelthe east coastwould recommend this hotel to anyonethe wi finice staynice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Just off 95. Stopped on way through to NC
Rooms clean & comfortable. Free breakfast area was nice with refrigerated items stored nicely. Waffles had syrup on tables which tastes better than little packaged syrup.

Staff friendly & helpful. Price was good.

Room Tip: Busy road didn't bother us but if you are light sleeper you might want to ask to be in the back. Many hotels on this highway would be same
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I stayed here for 5 days while on personal business in Fredericksburg. Having just left the Hampton Inn, downgrading to the Quality Inn was a bit of a shock to the system. The room hadn't been properly cleaned (matted hairs on the bathroom counter) and seemed as though it hadn't had a thorough cleaning in a long time. I mentioned it to the front desk and they said "We've had a few complaints already; the weekend housekeeping staff is understaffed. We'll mention it to the manager." But at the $58/night "hospital rate" I couldn't complain too much, I guess. And gradually you get accustomed to not sitting on the bedspread. Or notice the smears on the walls.

It was safe and inexpensive, which at the time was all I really needed. And had a microwave and fridge for inexpensive meals. If I had to stay long-term in Fburg again, on a budget, I would consider going back. But if you're stopping by for a tourist visit to Fburg, you might find some other place that would help you appreciate this lovely and charming Virginia town a bit better.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Two words. Broken glass and vomit.

Our two night stay included two loud, late parties - pool side - which our room faced. The first one was loud but stopped early enough to be able to sleep. The bad news, we awoke to vomit on the walkway outside our room - Vomit we had to walk past to get to the parking lot.

Despite housekeeping rolling up and down this walkway all day - the vomit was never cleaned. It remained on the walkway as we fled this hotel in disgust.

The second night was worse. This time, the poolside party filled with screaming, loud music, broken bottles of liquor - lasted ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!

When I made a comment to the front desk staff (at 4:30AM - we bailed out - unable to sleep we cut the trip short and headed for home) he reacted as though I was unreasonable.

Now I knew this was a low budget hotel, and I know not to expect much for such a price. But I do have minimums, and this Quality Inn (NOT) did not reach minimums.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ledstewart
Reviewed 1 August 2011

The front desk person was so nasty and rude. He blamed it on being sick and he mad because he should not be working alone. When I walked in my room someone was in there. How dangerous. Then I was given another room I could not open the door because the key did not work. Then I was told by a local to not walk alone at the hotel because I could get robbed. I also noticed many teenagers hanging out around this hotel. No security at all at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 15 June 2011

We have stayed at this property several times on trips back and forth to Florida and up until this last stay, found it to be very reliable. Our most recent stay was June 4, 2011 and we were very disappointed in the quality and cleanliness of the rooms. We had to change from the first room we were given due to winged bugs on the floor and what appeared to be fleas. The second room was better, but not as clean as what we remembered from previous stays. Breakfast on Sunday began at 6:30, but we were still waiting at 6:50am and had to leave without eating. Based on this experience and the overall appearance of the hotel, we will be choosing another property on our next overnight in Fredericksburg .

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family