“OK for rest stop”

Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area
Ranked #22 of 41 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Stopped here on way to & from NC. Selected from choice hotel web, for location and price. Nothing special, but fit the bill, close to I95. We had requested King/smoking, on way south given room ground floor, parking @ door, worked well. On return trip called from road request same, given room second floor no elevator and room in rear upstairs, not easy for seniors, so ask when booking room. Location is great & close to all kinds of shopping. We didn't eat in area as just traveling thru, but there were several different choices in area. The property itself, no frills, but was clean & warm (on trip home temperature 22 degrees). Self parking adequate and abundant. Free breakfast was adequate, good selections and seemed fresh. Staff hospitality was excellent both times, especially morning staff. Would not hesitate to stay again, if just to sleep.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
DOutlaw, General Manager at Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to submit a review regarding you recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear you did not receive a 1st floor room on your return trip. I agree that a 2nd floor room can be an inconvenience for seniors; I encourage you to let us know you require a 1st floor room next time you plan on coming to the area and we will do our best to accommodate you.

We are pleased to hear that everything else was satisfactory during your stay. We would love to have you back as our guests in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to submit a review and for choosing to stay with us, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Everything was FABULOUS.

Best hotel and service we ever had.

The location is excellent being close to highway 95.

There are an ample supply of good restaurant nearby.

The service we had at our arrival was particularly splendid.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

We would like to extend our gratitude for taking the time out to submit a review regarding your stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you had such a nice stay with us!

We pride ourselves on our fantastic staff and they take pride in providing the best guest service experience they can. I am very happy to hear that they are achieving this.

We would love to have you stay with us again in the future. We hope to see you then!
Thank you again for taking the time out to submit a review and for staying with us.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Traffic was backed up on the interstate so we (family of 4) called it a night- front desk staff was very nice- room was clean and breakfast was great the next morning. Had a nice stay for the money! Very happy with them and would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We know that traffic can be a headache at times, so we like to provide a nice, clean, comfortable place for our guests to stop over and take a rest from it.
I have passed along your positive comments to our staff. Again I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know what you enjoyed about your stay! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel-customer service was outstanding! We stayed 2 nights and we also asked for and received without any problem a late checkout for our last day. We were extremely satisfied with our room, the breakfast bar was OUTSTANDING and we would definitely return to this hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
DOutlaw, General Manager at Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to submit a review on our hotel! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We take a great deal of pride on our staff and believe they do an outstanding job.

In your case it appears we got everything right and we couldn't ask for anything more.

We are so pleased you were satisfied with your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I've stayed two weeks at this hotel, the staff have been extremely professional and the hotel is clean and in good condition. In fact, they're currently replacing furniture which is nice. Fair rates, a large variety at the continental breakfast. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family! They also allow pets for an addtional rate, however, it isn't ridiculous!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
DOutlaw, General Manager at Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time out to write a review about our hotel! I am so pleased to hear that you’ve had pleasant experiences while staying with us!

We are taking great pride in constantly improving our guest service experience in any way we can. The only way we can truly do this and be serious about it is to get honest and critical feedback from guests just like you. When we get such good comments about our staff and facilities we can see the areas we are doing things right.

I have passed along this review for all of the staff to review. You also pointed out we are replacing some furniture and indeed we are. We have now replaced the entire guestroom soft seating to include new ergo desk chairs, lounge chairs & ottomans, activity chairs and sofas in the suites! We are very pleased to continue to improve the property. We are also in the process of adding power blocks to every room located either at the desk or nightstand in every room so now all of our tech savvy guests have multiple areas to plug in their devices.

I would again like to extend my gratitude to you for letting us know what you enjoyed about your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your business and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I have never encountered such a friendly and helpful staff. They went out of their way to make sure I had a great stay, and when my cat hid so well in the room that I thought she ran away, they immediately searched the entire room and found her.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time out to let us know about your recent stay with us! I am delighted to hear that you were so impressed with our staff! I am very proud of our staff here at the Quality Inn Fredericksburg. We are lucky to have each and every one of them and they are all proud to continue to strive to provide the best possible guest experience they can.

I also recall the story about your cat; from a fellow cat owner I know the shear panic you must have felt when you cat went missing. I was thrilled to hear that she was found safe and sound in a really good hiding spot. That was a happy ending to a few minutes of dread and I am glad that it all worked out.

Again, thank you so much for taking the time out to let us know about your experience with us. We hope we are given the pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

This was a good location, near the I-95, near many restaurants at Central Park, and not a long drive to historic Fredericksburg. It had a nice pool and setting. The breakfast was very good.
Service was attentive. Our room could have used some painting - a little dirty in spots. But other than that, we were very pleased, especially with the good price. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
DOutlaw, General Manager at Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time out to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We understand how busy our guests are so when you take the time out of your schedule to let us know how we are doing we are extremely grateful.
I am so very happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us! I am always delighted to hear about the positive points of our guests’ stays so I can relay that to all of our staff to point out the areas where we are doing things right!
I do apologize that your room needed some painting. Presently we are doing a great deal of improvements to our hotel including new soft seating in the rooms and as I am sure you noticed brand new flat screen televisions. In addition to those two exciting upgrades I am also happy to say that we are repainting our rooms as we find necessary. I regret that we unfortunately did not have yours freshly painted prior to your stay. I sincerely apologize for that and I can assure you that I will make sure that all of our rooms that need attention get taken care of so that this does not occur again.
I would again like to thank you for taking the time out to let us know about your stay, as I always tell our guests, the only way we can know what we are getting right and what we need to improve upon is from feedback from our guests like you. Therefore I am very grateful whenever we receive feedback, it is always taken constructively.
We hope to see you again soon at the Quality Inn Fredericksburg – Central Park Area!