“Very surprised that for the price I paid how clean, comfortable and friendly it was!”

Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area
Ranked #21 of 42 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I stay in hotels all over the world once a week and it was one I the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in! It was clean and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful : ) The carpet in front of the sink was a little damp I'm guessing from a leak, but the staff assured me it would be taken care of immediately. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014
DOutlaw, General Manager at Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay with us.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed our comfortable beds! I am also sorry to hear about the issue with the wet carpet, but I have checked with my maintenance staff and they have assured me the issue has been corrected.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to our area again in the future that you come back and stay with us. We would be delighted to have you as our guest again.

Thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your stay.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Pasadena
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We will defiantly be back for another stay at this hotel, it was very clean and very affordable everyone one was so nice and friendly. I accidentally left some of my items in the room and did not realize it until we were home which was 3 hours away, as soon as I realized I had forgotten items I called the front desk they immediately went to the room gathered the forgotten item and took them to the front counter and took them to UPS and mailed them back to me, which they did not have to do but I am glad the did this for me

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We are very happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. We are very honored to host the Marine Corps Half Marathon every year.

I am also happy to hear you received your items that you left behind. We encounter this many times as it is difficult to remember everything when checking out of a hotel, I personally have left items before and am also thrilled when a hotel handles their safe return professionally.

We hope that if you run the marathon again next year that you come stay with us again!

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your stay!
West Virginia
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed with a group of twenty golfers in this Quality Inn and we were treated very vell by the staff, the accomodations were very good and very reasonably priced, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Of the staff, I want to single out Alicia for high praise. She was pleasant and helpful above and beyond the point of "just doing her job". The hotel itself is very convenient to I95, the Central Park shopping, and the area attractions.

Room Tip: Our room was on the Route 3 side of the building, but the was little traffic noise when we were outs...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are always happy to host your golf group when you return to Fredericksburg. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am also pleased to hear that Alicia was especially helpful. I will ensure she is aware that she did an outstanding job in assisting your group.

We hope that you return again next year for your annual golf trip and enjoy the Fredericksburg area!

Thank you again for letting us know about your stay!
Colebrook, New Hampshire
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Being a Diamond member is great!!!

We got a huge beautiful suite free upgrade... Very sweet and nice!!!

Free access to Gold Gym

10% discount at good Mexican restaurant next door

2 full restroom and 2 showers in our suite... 2 flat screen tv, 2 beds, 1 sofa bed... Fridge, microwave, good Internet...

Very average breakfast but tons of options to eat walking distance...

Great experience!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to let us know about your stay with us. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your complimentary suite upgrade. We want to show loyal guests such as yourself whom have earned the status of Diamond Member that we appreciate you and your business.

We hope that if you find your travels bring you to our area again you come back and be our guest!

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Sandra,Alicia, and Irvin were all very nice staff. Check in was quick. If u want to go swimming or work out go to golds gym and show your key for free. The wifi did suck though. The king suite was huge. The bed and sofa bed was comfy! The breakfast was delicious. Daniel was great too.I will definitely be back

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Josh L
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that Sandra, Alicia, Daniel and Irvin made your stay more enjoyable.

I am sorry to hear you had an issue with the Wi-Fi. We recently did some upgrades to the wireless system throughout the hotel grounds, hopefully if you find your travels bring you to our area again you can give it another try.

Again I appreciate the feedback and I will ensure that all the staff members you mentioned get special recognition for their stellar performance.
Gastonia, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Cost very affordable, room extremely clean and comfortable, front desk clerks very accommodating, friendly, eager to help with surrounding areas and will help you get the most out of your visit. Grounds very pleasing lots of tulips in bloom. Continental breakfast about same as all others but was well stocked and refilled promptly. This is a definite for our next trip to this area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rsdeacon
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves in our staff's ability to serve our guests and I am pleased to hear they are hitting their mark!

I am also happy to hear you enjoyed the grounds as well. The tulips come up every year since we planted them a couple years ago, and we are always happy to see their arrival every spring.

Once again thank you for taking the time out to let us know how we are doing. I have passed along your review to the staff so they can see what a fantastic job they are doing.
Hunter, New York
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We always stop in Fredericksburg on our annual trip to Florida. We just pick a place to stay from the discount coupons available at Rte. 95 rest areas and hope for the best. Most places we've selected were ok, but this choice was much more than ok. Very, very helpful and friendly staff. Extremely clean room. A more than adequate complimentary breakfast.
This is one of the best, if not the best, en-route stops we have made.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
DOutlaw, General Manager at Quality Inn Fredericksburg, Central Park Area, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Hello and thank you for letting us know about your stay with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate that you gave us a shot during your travels to Florida; we often here we are a convenient half-way point for folks traveling to and from Florida. We feel we are a perfect stop over since we are conveniently located right off I-95.

We hope the next time you are on your annual Florida trip you stop in and stay with us! We are always happy to honor the coupon whenever availability permits! We hope to see you again soon.