If you're looking for a "five star" hotel, this isn't it. It's basically a roadside motel next to I-95 where you can get a good night's sleep then continue your journey. The rooms are a bit dated, needing new fresh carpet and wall paper. The bathroom and room were clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very polite and friendly. The breakfast was typical for a Quality Inn: waffles, eggs, sausage, bagels, danish, fruit, juice and coffee. If the price was very high, I'd give a lower rating, but these were good basic accommodations for a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 percent non-smoking hotel. Hotel is minutes from the historic district and close to the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, Chancellorsville Battlefield and Paramount's Kings Dominion. Additional points of interest nearby include historic Kenmore and George Washington's Ferry Farm, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, Wilderness Battlefield, Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn near Historic Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn