Great for a one night stay,.Clean room, basic room, no frills but was not looking for frills just a goodnight sleep ..close to I-95, Great and friendly town for a stop over on our way to New York. The hotel staff was Frriendly and courteous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100 percent non-smoking hotel. Hotel is minutes from the historic district and close to the University of Mary Washington, Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park, Chancellorsville Battlefield and Paramount's Kings Dominion. Additional points of interest nearby include historic Kenmore and George Washington's Ferry Farm, James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library, Wilderness Battlefield, Spotsylvania Courthouse, Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center and Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn near Historic Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Quality Inn