Stayed another 4 nights at this location. Furniture is a little older, but the hotel for its age is kept up well. I checked out the jacuzzi and it was in great shape along with the treadmills in the exercise room. It is conveniently located next to the mall with plenty of shopping and restaurants to eat at. Service was great and friendly staff. Once again I was on the top floor as requested. This trip however we had a situation one night late (around midnight) when the power went out. The only reason I woke up was t from the clicking sound my heater was making and the room was a little colder. I called the front desk they explained the situation and i crawled back under the covers and went to sleep. ;) The hotel immediately went to backup power which allowed lighting to work still in my room. The outage was no fault of the hotels, and everything went back to normal the next day. Something about the power company, and it was right after Hurricane Sandy which might have been a contributing factor. The elevators were still non operational the next morning. But I take the stairs anyway. I mentioned that to the front desk and went off to work. I would recommend and stay there again even with the hiccup. Thanks for reading. Video on Youtube Channel.
- location, location location
- hotel and grounds kept up well
- Jacuzzi & Exercise Room
- beds and furniture little older
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Fredericksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fredericksburg Hotel Fredericksburg