Residence Inn Fredericksburg
US$129
US$79
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmovie theaterfront deskbowling alleyhuge mallfire pitbasketball courtfull kitchenbedroom suitemarriott hotelslight sleeperhotel is locatedlong term staywithin walking distancehousekeeping staffshopping and restaurantshome away from homevery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I stayed here for a one night while visiting my Brother who was in town staying at this hotel for Army Training. The hotel is new and fresh and you can easily walk to the mall area for shopping or even bowling. The outdoor area was nice with tables, chairs and a fire-pit area. The full kitchen was a really nice tough to the room but I didn't get much use out of it since I was only there for one night. The hotel is only about a 25 minute drive to Kings Dominion, which we did go to the park on day. The staff was very friendly and helpful. all in all a great experience at this Residence Inn!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle
Residence Inn Fredericksburg

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stayed here twice in the past month with my 2 45 lb dogs driving up and down the coast. This is a newer/updated hotel (RI's can be hit or miss quality-wise) -- it was hard to find being located out behind a couple of busy shopping centers, but once settled in, I was comfortable. I was given my requested king room by an outside door and there is plenty of grass/area for the dogs to run around directly outside the back door. The bed was very comfortable and had "good" pillows. The only negative that many people may complain about is the very loud air conditioning system. I don't mind it as I sleep with a fan blowing on me all year and am used to the noise.....Even though it was cool/cold here in VA, being a woman of a certain age, I need to have it ice-cold when I sleep. This room did not disappoint and I got a great night's sleep. But again, the noise of the a/c unit may not be acceptable to many people and it is located right near the bed in the king suite room. Overall, a positive experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

We are pleased to hear that you and your dogs enjoyed your time at our hotel. We are proud of our recent renovations and are happy that you were able to rest comfortably on the beds. We hope to see you again during your travels.

Have a Great Day!

Amy Trostle
Fredericksburg Residence Inn

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I travel a lot for business and find myself in this Marriott every two weeks or so. Always friendly staff and consistently clean room. I was given one room that upon walking in could only be described as having the same smell as a fishing boat bait locker. I contacted the front desk who took immediate action and gave me another room, even offering to bring the key down to meet me.
I have to agree with many comments about the Wi-Fi being painfully slow, although my last trip was slightly better. This seems to be the norm for Marriott properties and it can be annoying and counter productive for business travelers.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave O
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. This is a fabulous location to Quantico, shopping, resturant. We had an incredible suite, full kitchen, modern design. The staff was incredibly accomodating. Great breakfast, fully staffed and wonderful pool and good little gym. I'm pretty critical with reviews..I am a licensed travel agent, it's my job to inspect, be fair and give an honest review. Can't go wrong here. Though it was feb..people visiting in nice weather can sit around the fire pit outside. Good job Residence Inn!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lfitz62599
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The internet speeds at this hotel were absolutely horrible. I connected my iPad and iPhone and neither device could download a facebook photo, watch a youtube video, play an online app. The speeds were just ridiculous. I checked out two days early.

The living room couch was made of a very itchy material and only had one armrest.

The room size was decent and the 32" flatscreen was just ok. The cable tv service was bad. every HBO channel had a loud hissing sound and theres no on screen guide... and there was an annoying lag when changing up and down the channels... so it literally takes 4-5 seconds to cycle through each channel.

Finally, the "government rate" was actually $5 ABOVE the per diem rate. I normally stay at marriott properties when on official travel, but i should have stayed somewhere else in this trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business