“Recent Stay at the Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg, Va.”

Affordable Suites of America
Ranked #10 of 42 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Fredericksburg
“Recent Stay at the Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg, Va.”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was very fortunate to find the Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg Va on my last visit to Fredericksburg.. My friend and I were very comfortable in a clean and well maintained room. We had lots of room and truly enjoyed the fully equipped kitchen. The staff was friendly, yet very professional and took excellent care of us. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Fredericksburg, Va. area,

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
John L M, Owner at Affordable Suites of America, responded to this review, 25 October 2014
Thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay with us. I will share your kind comments with my team as we strive to exceed our guest's expectations and make every guest experience pleasurable and memorable. Many of our guests really like the idea of having a full size kitchen and we look forward to having you back with us during your next trip t the area.

Managing Partner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Harrison, Michigan
Reviewed 29 May 2014

From Michigan and stayed for 8 nights. Thank you for a very pleasant place to have an extended stay. It was more like a "home" than staying in a motel for a week. We appreciated that it was a suite with separate living / sleeping area. The kitchen was very nice and welcoming too, we were able to go to the grocery store and eat meals at "home" instead of having to eat out the whole time we were visiting. The grill outside was very welcome too and we enjoyed the daily newspaper to read about the area and find some local attractions. Thank you Diane and staff for a clean and comfortable stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay with us. I will share your kind comments with my team as we strive to exceed our guest's expectations and make every guest experience pleasurable and memorable. Your recognition means a lot to us.

sincerely,
Gate City
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were in town for a wedding and chose this hotel for its location and value. It is directly behind Wal-Mart which was super convenient and close to the gauntlet golf club where the wedding was held. The room was perfect, clean, odor free, and very comfortable and the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to accommodate us in anything my wife or I needed. The resident manager, Diane, could not have offered us any better service and even called me by name the entire 3 day stay. I would recommend this establishment very highly and will most certainly be staying again the next time I'm in town. Thank you Diane and staff, I appreciate all the assistance we received in making our stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Jamie B.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
John L M, Owner at Affordable Suites of America, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank yoiu very much for your recent comments about our Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg, VA. We are most pleased that your stay was comfortable while here in the area. We take pride in making sure that our suites are clean and that our staff is ready to be of service to our guests. Many guests tell us that they like that we are conveniently located yet just enough off the main highway to provide for a quite and safe environment. We most certainly look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back this way.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 19 February 2014

In looking for a place to stay while working in Fredericksburg, I found Affordable Suites on the web. I made contact with management and booked my stay. Upon arrival, I was relieved that all was just as it is supposed to be. The location and convenience to my jobsite was great. I had everything I needed. Bob, the manager, was very accommodating as well was the staff. The rooms are large enough to spread out and the bed is very comfortable. The kitchen is a nice add. I am able to fix meals when I want. I highly recommend Affordable Suites, Fredericksburg to anyone who is going to have an extended stay. Mine is going to be 7 months.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
John L M, Owner at Affordable Suites of America, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for your recent comments about our Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg, VA. It is good to know that you had no trouble finding us on the web. Many of our guests tell us that it is refreshing to actually get what you see on the website. It is especially pleasing to hear that the service from our staff is at the high level we strive for. All of our extended stay guests really like the fully equipped kitchen that provides them with a great alternative to eating out all the time, and the separate bedroom area really does provide allot more living space. We look forward to continuing to provide you with an affordable temporary housing solution that makes sense.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 February 2014

As a travel Dr.,I always stay at the Affordable suite, Fredericksburg,VA when I work in Mary Washington Hospital for past 3 years. Very friendly house staffs;clean room;sperate living room; especially full kitchen with oven and all dishes,pots,pans, TVs, iron etc... when you stay here,You will feel very confortable,quiet,newspaper everyday, just like your home. Everytime I am back working in Mary Washington Hospital, my agent ask me where I like to stay, I always say I like to stay at Affortable Suite of American, Fredericksburg, VA.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your recent comments about our Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg, VA. It is always a pleasure for us to provide accommodations for medical professional that are traveling in the area for an extended period of time. It is especially pleasing to know that we have earned your loyalty as a repeat guest and we look forward to continuing to be your home when away from home.

Huehuetenango, Guatemala
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We're on an extended business trip in DC over Thanksgiving 2013 and our son lives in Richmond so we thought we would split the difference and meet in Fredricksberg for our family get together. After extensive searching Affordable Suites was the only place with a full kitchen including an oven even though most all other places advertised a full kitchen but only had a cooktop. Not having ever stayed at an Affordable Suites we weren't really sure about it. However, Bob, the manager, greeted us heartily upon arrival an was very friendly and accomodating. The rooms were nice, a bit spartan, but clean and indeed the kitchen had an oven so we were able to cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner together, our family tradition. When we set off the smoke alarm (I burned the gravy) Bob came up to check if all was OK. The hotel is very close to Mary Washington University, a pretty campus, off the main road, but only about a half mile from I-95 so good location - quiet location, Wal-mart is nearby. Really a nice place - did I mention? They have a full kitchen including an oven. Thanks for a great stay Bob.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
John L M, Owner at Affordable Suites of America, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you for your recent comments about our Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg, VA. We are so pleased that you were able to spend your Thanksgiving holiday with your family. All of our guests like the fact that our full size, fully equipped kitchens are as advertised. We strive to provide as much of a home away from home experience for our guests and it is most gratifying to know that we accomplished this for you. We hope that you will come back to stay with us the next time your are in the area.

Sincerley,
Dania Beach, Florida
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My stay at Affordable Suites, Fredericksburg, Virginia was extremely comfortable. The staff went above and beyond with the service they provided. Exceptional staff, especially the Resident Manager! As a Travel Nurse working night shift I preferred to rest during day time hours, the environment was quiet and peaceful. Normally, when going to a new assignment I would have to pack and bring my own household utensils (pots, pans, dishes, iron, TV, etc.), in this case all utensils were provided.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
John L M, Owner at Affordable Suites of America, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Thank you for your recent comments about our Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg, VA. Our staff takes great pride in providing exceptional service to all of our guests. We have many traveling medical professionals tell us how much they like the safe, secure and quiet setting of our location. All of our guests appreciate having a fully equipped kitchen that allows them to feel as close to home as possible when traveling. We look forward to having you back with us the next time you have an assignment here.

Managing Partner / Affordable Suites of America-Fredericksburg, VA