“Nice place”

Ranked #11 of 42 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Poconos, PA
“Nice place”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Nice clean apartment size room! Included all kitchenware and most everything for a longer stay. The manager Diane was very nice and helpful. I really enjoyed having the bbq grill and seating area after a long day in class.

Room Tip: Beware of 5PM traffic on rt17 going towards downtown Fredericksburg!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
John L M, Owner at Affordable Suites of America, responded to this review, 25 October 2014
Thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay with us. Our guests tell us all the time how much they like the apartment type layout and the size of each suite. I will share your kind comments with my team as we strive to exceed our guest's expectations and make every guest experience pleasurable and memorable. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Managing Partner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Cape Vincent, New York
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I am a travel nurse and I stayed here for about 3 months. It was great- my room was always clean, the kitchen equipment was great (included is a colander, pot, pan, pizza pan, pitcher, silverware, assortment of kitchen utensils [knives, can opener, cooking spoons], microwave, coffee pot, toaster, dish strainer, measuring spoons/cups, large tupperware bowel). I worked nights at a hospital and it was always quiet enough for me to sleep during the day. The laundry facilities are decent. The grill area is very nice.
Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Internet could have used some improvement- the signal didn't always reach back into my bedroom. But overall, this was a great place to stay. I hope that there will be more opportunities to stay at this chain in my future travel nurse career!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thanks for taking the time to write a review on us on Trip Advisor. We work very hard to achieve being the friendliest, cleanest and best maintained hotel in our city and comments like yours make all that work worthwhile. It was our pleasure serving you and we hope to serve you again in the future should a need arise to return to our area.

Fredericksburg
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was very fortunate to find the Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg Va on my last visit to Fredericksburg.. My friend and I were very comfortable in a clean and well maintained room. We had lots of room and truly enjoyed the fully equipped kitchen. The staff was friendly, yet very professional and took excellent care of us. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Fredericksburg, Va. area,

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay with us. I will share your kind comments with my team as we strive to exceed our guest's expectations and make every guest experience pleasurable and memorable. Many of our guests really like the idea of having a full size kitchen and we look forward to having you back with us during your next trip t the area.

Harrison, Michigan
Reviewed 29 May 2014

From Michigan and stayed for 8 nights. Thank you for a very pleasant place to have an extended stay. It was more like a "home" than staying in a motel for a week. We appreciated that it was a suite with separate living / sleeping area. The kitchen was very nice and welcoming too, we were able to go to the grocery store and eat meals at "home" instead of having to eat out the whole time we were visiting. The grill outside was very welcome too and we enjoyed the daily newspaper to read about the area and find some local attractions. Thank you Diane and staff for a clean and comfortable stay!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay with us. I will share your kind comments with my team as we strive to exceed our guest's expectations and make every guest experience pleasurable and memorable. Your recognition means a lot to us.

sincerely,
Gate City
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were in town for a wedding and chose this hotel for its location and value. It is directly behind Wal-Mart which was super convenient and close to the gauntlet golf club where the wedding was held. The room was perfect, clean, odor free, and very comfortable and the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to accommodate us in anything my wife or I needed. The resident manager, Diane, could not have offered us any better service and even called me by name the entire 3 day stay. I would recommend this establishment very highly and will most certainly be staying again the next time I'm in town. Thank you Diane and staff, I appreciate all the assistance we received in making our stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Jamie B.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
John L M, Owner at Affordable Suites of America, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank yoiu very much for your recent comments about our Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg, VA. We are most pleased that your stay was comfortable while here in the area. We take pride in making sure that our suites are clean and that our staff is ready to be of service to our guests. Many guests tell us that they like that we are conveniently located yet just enough off the main highway to provide for a quite and safe environment. We most certainly look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back this way.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 19 February 2014

In looking for a place to stay while working in Fredericksburg, I found Affordable Suites on the web. I made contact with management and booked my stay. Upon arrival, I was relieved that all was just as it is supposed to be. The location and convenience to my jobsite was great. I had everything I needed. Bob, the manager, was very accommodating as well was the staff. The rooms are large enough to spread out and the bed is very comfortable. The kitchen is a nice add. I am able to fix meals when I want. I highly recommend Affordable Suites, Fredericksburg to anyone who is going to have an extended stay. Mine is going to be 7 months.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
John L M, Owner at Affordable Suites of America, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for your recent comments about our Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg, VA. It is good to know that you had no trouble finding us on the web. Many of our guests tell us that it is refreshing to actually get what you see on the website. It is especially pleasing to hear that the service from our staff is at the high level we strive for. All of our extended stay guests really like the fully equipped kitchen that provides them with a great alternative to eating out all the time, and the separate bedroom area really does provide allot more living space. We look forward to continuing to provide you with an affordable temporary housing solution that makes sense.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 February 2014

As a travel Dr.,I always stay at the Affordable suite, Fredericksburg,VA when I work in Mary Washington Hospital for past 3 years. Very friendly house staffs;clean room;sperate living room; especially full kitchen with oven and all dishes,pots,pans, TVs, iron etc... when you stay here,You will feel very confortable,quiet,newspaper everyday, just like your home. Everytime I am back working in Mary Washington Hospital, my agent ask me where I like to stay, I always say I like to stay at Affortable Suite of American, Fredericksburg, VA.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your recent comments about our Affordable Suites in Fredericksburg, VA. It is always a pleasure for us to provide accommodations for medical professional that are traveling in the area for an extended period of time. It is especially pleasing to know that we have earned your loyalty as a repeat guest and we look forward to continuing to be your home when away from home.