“Always good”

Tito's Diner
Ranked #12 of 448 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American, Diner, Mediterranean
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Titos is always good and always very very clean. I come here once a month or so and have never been disappointed. I've never tried their yummy looking deserts, but I aspire to!

Last night was falafel for me with coleslaw as a side, chicken Parmesan with a side of beef veggie soup for one companion, and a gyro with sweet potato fries for the other.

The falafel is consistently good, the coleslaw was a bit soupy but good (I would get it again), the soup was very good, the chicken Parmesan was wonderful but HUGE, the gyro was very good, and the potatoes fries were okay.

Our server, Zachary, was top notch--very attentive and pleasant.

We've found that you can never go wrong at Titos.

2  Thank Vabooren

Reviewed 27 June 2014

A very clean, well kept diner, with some Mediterranean dishes such as kabobs on the menu as well.
The two 13-year old boys traveling with us could not finish their "appetizers" of chicken strips, and my 8-oz burger was very well prepared.
The servers were very young but surprisingly good, and something that is always good to see ,when they were not taking care of tables were busty wiping down every surface in the diner.
Decor is a little overdone trying to get the classic diner feel and was not really needed, with the vintage-style booths and tables.
A very nice diner experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I live in Fredericksburg, and there are a lot of different options as far as restaurants and food types. Tito's is located in a major shopping area with lots of chain restaurants and big box/chain type stores. However, it has a huge variety of menu options and is by far our favorite restaurant in town, maybe anywhere. While it's name is "Diner," there's nothing greasy spoon or typical "diner" about this place. It has a cute 50's theme decor, but isn't kitschy. Burgers are huge, portions are great, servers are amazing. We keep coming back because the price is good and the quality is consistent. I know we will always have a great meal no matter what we order. My favorite so far is the patty melt, and another favorite is the cod sandwich. Another unique aspect of the menu is that there are Mediterranean options. Definitely our favorite restaurant!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

restaurant is bright & clean with good hours; in my experience the food was nothing out of the ordinary and was expensive. Probably won't visit Tito's again.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stop in here for a quick lunch and was glad I did. Coming from New York City I expect a lot from a diner. This place did not disappoint. From the waitress to the manager everone was extremely nice and the service was great. our waitress Cynthia was so sweet and attentive. She informed me that there was only 1 piece of coconut cheesecake left and she would definitely recommend it. She was not wrong. It was delicious. I will definitely be back for more.