“Just OK”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #206 of 441 Restaurants in Fredericksburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I love me some chicken wings but I must say the wings are just ok nothing to write home about. I must say Hooters wings are much better.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Reviewed 23 May 2013

The sauce list of choices is great. You can play a trivia game while waiting for your food, however, the wait is never long. I like the salads. You can buy bottled sauces for gifts which is a nice idea too.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I guess I'm spoiled by the Newport News BWW - they seem to get it right all of the time. This location, however, left a lot to be desired.

Right off, as you enter, you feel like you've stepped into a walk-in cooler - for a warm spring day, it had to be 63-64 degrees inside.

Drink orders were taken fairly quickly, and drinks arrived in a reasonable time. One question, though - When somebody orders Unsweet Iced Tea, and you know you don't keep sweeteners on the table, might you want to either ask if they want sweetener, or just bring some out? Once I had my drink, while my family was drinking their drinks, it was a good 10 minutes before she came out to take our orders, so I could ask for some sweetener. She brought it out a few minutes later, in a styrofoam bowl - how classy!

The food (I had the Buffalo Chicken Salad) decent all around, and then the waitress disappeared for a while (went to get her own lunch?).

When we left, the warmth of the sunshine brought us back to life, after eating lunch in the ice-cold restaurant!

We won't be going back, needless to say.

2  Thank diamondback1313
Reviewed 17 March 2013

The server was pleasant, prompt and efficient. The only problem, which wasn't her fault, is it took quite a while for the food to be prepared and the place wasn't that busy for around noon on a Sunday. It was a bit chilly where we were seated and had to ask that the A/C be cut down or move us from under the vent. The manager did kick the heat on a bit but it wasn't long until it got cold again. I guess they were getting ready for the NASCAR crowd and those ordering really hot wings and wanted it cooled down for them.

My wife and I shared an order of boneless wings with teriyaki sauce. We weren't too fond of the sauce and wished we had tried a different type. Maybe on our next visit. Other than that, the wing meat was good. We each ordered a different type of hamburger. Both of those were good but not stand outs. I had onion rings were were really good and not greasy. My wife had fries and she enjoyed them.

I've had better burgers around town. Five Guys comes to mind. Cheese Burger in Paradise and Friday's burgers are better too. I guess I can't expect a chicken wing place to have great burgers.

Over all, we found it worth giving the place another try sometime and will order something different to see if that improves our opinion of the place.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

The food is good for the price, especially the wings on Tuesday's and Thursday's. It’s a decent place if you want to go watch games with your friends and grab a couple of drinks. I do not wish to return until there are some decent people working there. There is one particular server, a woman who works in the bar area. She looks way too old to be working there (if that gives away who it is). She is loud, obnoxious and always flirting with the other people working there. She is rude to the customers, sometimes even walking past tables without checking them or asking if they need anything. She has the mouth of a sailor and it’s disgusting. Customers don’t come there to be ignored and to listen to the staff cuss and act like idiots. She needs to go before she runs off all the customers.

2  Thank TravelinFool_12