“I've had much better”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Orange, Virginia
“I've had much better”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

First, the service was very slow; took a long time for food to come and a very long time to get the check. And there were only four tables of people. I have no idea what they'd do on a busy night. Food is of average quality, and for Chinese food, it's overpriced. Having eaten at places like P F Chiang's this doesn't even hold a candle and yet the prices are rather high. Staff doesn't understand English well, and they got our orders confused. This is the second time I've eaten here, and it's the last. This place can't begin to compare with Chinese or even Asian restaurants where Asians eat. (There were NO people of Asian descent; only Anglos.

• Visited May 2014

Fredericksburg
“Best Asian Food Ever!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I come here often and we love the food. We have tried many of their dishes and the variety of food is amazing. We love their sushi, basil chicken, Kung pow chicken, green curry, Penang curry, hot and sour soup and their house salad and dressing is always so fresh. As I say, we love, love, love this place and Wendy is amazing.

• Visited March 2014
Spotsylvania, Virginia
“LOVE LOVE LOVE this place”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The food and sauces are all fresh and delicious. This is by far the best Asian Food I have ate. The staff is great especially Wendy.

• Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Service”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent excellent....every time we visited the food .. The service ..atmosphere has been the BEST in the area

1 Thank Edith S
Suffolk, England
“Terrific food”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The food here is fantastic, I particularly like the sauces which are very authentic.
Service was top notch, overall an excellent meal with first class service

• Visited November 2013