“Very nice, relaxing stay.”

TownePlace Suites Fredericksburg
Ranked #18 of 42 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Archdale, North Carolina
“Very nice, relaxing stay.”
Reviewed 18 July 2010

We have stayed in several TownePlace properties and they have never disappointed.

Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank aatgpres

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 June 2010

My husband, two young children and I stayed here overnight on our way to Williamsburg. Staff were helpful and courteous - promptly accommodating our request for a crib. The suite was roomy and had a small stove, fridge with freezer and sink with dishes, pots, silverware, etc. The bed was very comfortable and had lots of different kids of pillows to choose from. Breakfast was good too with hot and cold options. We would definitely recommend this hotel to others and will stay again if we are back in the area.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank nikolaik
London, Ontario
Reviewed 11 June 2010

Room was comfortable and spacious. Clean. Breakfast was included and was excellent.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bindy5London_Ontario
Buff NY
Reviewed 11 March 2010

This is a very personal small town hotel with lots of southern hospitality and charm. Close to lots of interesting things to do. Let me bring my dog....This is my choice of hotels!!!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank positiveattitude44uu
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 6 March 2010

Although I was not traveling with Family this time around I would without a doubt stay at this hotel when I do bring my family, it is perfect! Great rooms, have stayed at many TownPlace Suites and all of them are the best of quality. Will stay again, for business or pleasure

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Shan S
New Jersey
Reviewed 20 July 2009

The first morning I was in the hotel I found a bug on the kitchen counter. I showed it to the manager and she comped the room for the night and assured me they would take care of the problem! I should have changed hotels immediately but was told the problem had been handled. On the last night I was there I found a bug in the bedroom and another in the kitchen. I took them to the night person who agreed it was gross and switched me to another room. Changing rooms at 1 a.m. was a pain but better than sleeping with bugs. The next morning I talked to the day person (Assistant Manager?) who was quite condescending. She kept stressing that the bugs weren't roaches (as if that makes it okay for them to be there) and that these water bugs sometime come out in summer. Not in any of the other hotels I've stayed in! She suggested I talk to the General Manager who gave me the same story about them not being roaches and reminded me they took care of the problem by moving me into another room. She would only agree to comp 1/2 of that 2nd night's stay. I talked to other people staying there who said they had also seen bugs in their rooms! It's a shame because the rooms were pretty nice and the staff (except the GM and her assistant) were really very nice! Do yourself a favor, go somewhere else - too many BUGS in this property!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
3 Thank Dollysmama63
Warren
Reviewed 9 September 2008

Very clean, very comfortable. Traveled with two adults, one child, and two dogs. Price was very reasonable (around $120.00 for a two bedroom suite), and we had a ton of room to move around in without bumping into each other. Great for an extended stay; includes a nearly full kitchen and a table w/chairs. Very pet - friendly. We travel to Fredericksburg fairly often, and always stay either at this hotel, or the twin in Aquia.

• Liked — comfortable + well located
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Sarah S