This place has it all. Convenience on and off the freeway, cleanliness, roominess and affordability. For $81.00 my family of five had two full beds and a full size pull out hideaway bed. We used it as an overnight stay on our way to the Outer Banks. The only bad thing I can say was that there isn't enough room for everyone to have breakfast & the breakfast was a little sparse compared to some places we have stayed. But, none of us left hungry, we made do. Highly recommend & would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites - hotel is conveniently located, close to many popular attractions and historical landmarks. Located 50 miles south of Washington, DC. We offer free hot deluxe continental breakfast, heated indoor pool and fitness center. Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like in-room desks, lobby level business center and access to copy & fax services. All spacious guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards and in-room movies. Handicap accessible rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Fredericksburg North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Suites Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Suites