we were given a room on the first floor - a bit noisy - but good night's sleep. I assume they allow pets, as I was asked if I had one. Ample parking spots and breakfast was adequate - could use another waffle maker - people were waiting in line to use the one machine. We paid $100 for a one night stay which seemed a bit pricey but it was convenient to the highways and gas station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Staff at Country Inn & Suites hotel in Fredericksburg, VA takes great pride in offering guest rooms and suites that ensure every guest feels right at home. Rooms include complimentary high speed wireless Internet access, cable TV, refrigerator and microwave, just to name a few. We are pleased to offer a complimentary continental Breakfast each morning. Don't forget to relax in our pool. We also have meeting space available for up to 100 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fredericksburg South (I-95) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns & Suites Fredericksburg South Hotel Fredericksburg
- Country Inns And Suites Fredericksburg South
- Fredericksburg Country Inn